Are you a SuperSelector ? Prize Money: 100M

Guest Hiten.

Why do we have the rule that there should be players from each team ? The limit of four players per team will force people to choose from at least four teams and that should be sufficient. This restriction may have some validity when the number of teams are less but not here. The plus of doing away with this is that on weekends, one will not have to around in the small interval between the two matches which - I have been crying about this for two years - makes it very difficult for people who want to :pray:.

Why do we have the rule that there should be players from each team ? The limit of four players per team will force people to choose from at least four teams and that should be sufficient. This restriction may have some validity when the number of teams are less but not here. The plus of doing away with this is that on weekends, one will not have to around in the small interval between the two matches which - I have been crying about this for two years - makes it very difficult for people who want to spend weekends on better things.
^ Yeah minimum from each team does not make sense with a 10 point sub penalty. There is no minimum requirement anymore.
I support..if the mods don't agree this way..can we please have a poll..to see what the majority support :pray:

Viru gets pwned by hanuman puttar for choosing albie over him...
I just logged in ICF and I am really fecked .. lost nearly 4 positions ... I did not sub for CSK in this match and continued with last CSK match subs .. I thought of subbing Kemp for Dhoni until the final minute before match but then thought of saving 10 points by keeping Kemp as I would not need to make subs.. taht is some brutal fecking for me .. my subs for KKR are also sucking today .. Hodge and Tiwary both gone and both were in my SS :(( Ek din me saara SS barbaad ho gaya mera :((