Are you a SuperSelector ? Prize Money: 100M

Guest Hiten.

welll if they void both these games then i guess automatically scores would be updated to mumbai/ bangolore close of play
I dont think both games should be voided.. Since the game is stuck.. and no-one can sub now, mods should be able to know which SS player had which players from the DD Vs DC game. once cricinfo comes up, they should be able to update the points gained by the players. Only CSK Vs KXIP game needs to be voided, since ppl did not have an opportunity to sub. PS: If anyone has some CSK/KP players in their SS team, inspite of not able to sub between these games, its their good luck, so let them have those points..

hahaha..for a change super selector addicts can watch a cricket game in peace instead of refreshing the screen every ten minutes and checking out rival's teams all through the match :hysterical:
very true.. not ten mins, every now and then.. also, no need to silently hope for players to fail (ie those not in ur side)

I actually dropped out of the game a few games back and realized that the stress and the investment required in terms of time was simply way too much and eating in to my personal and professional life. Now i play a much more relaxed game without fighting the clock to make subs et al..it makes for a much more relaxed viewing even though I miss the rush of finishing in top 10 sometimes.. Anyone else feels the same way as well?