Such a liberating feeling

Gambit

LOL! It is not that' date=' life was good in the Big 4 as well. I was fairly high up so delegation was not an issue. :P[/quote'] Wow. You were working with a big 4 firm. Thats nice. You are not that wasted after all. :P Reading some of your previous posts, I was under the impression that you specialized in the study of contemporary history of the ultra-retarded regions of the world like the Middle East, Central Asia, Tamil Nadu and Zaire. What was that all about? :confused: All the best in your future endeavours. :two_thumbs_up:

Saala KLPD :bangbang:
Just saw this post and the deleted member maybe Hiten. Is Hiten not B_B and has he been banned or has he left ICF or something. Anyways did not see him for a long time here on ICF. :hmmm: BTW Congrats to all on your professional liberation in life. :D

Just saw this post and the deleted member maybe Hiten. Is Hiten not B_B and has he been banned or has he left ICF or something. Anyways did not see him for a long time here on ICF. :hmmm: BTW Congrats to all on your professional liberation in life. :D
Hiten is/was B_B and IIRC he has left ICF.

Guest Gunner
Wow. You were working with a big 4 firm. Thats nice. You are not that wasted after all. :P Reading some of your previous posts, I was under the impression that you specialized in the study of contemporary history of the ultra-retarded regions of the world like the Middle East, Central Asia, Tamil Nadu and Zaire. What was that all about? :confused: All the best in your future endeavours. :two_thumbs_up:
I was less than five years away from Partner so I think I did ok. :P :nono: Yeah I have special interest in the history of Central Asia, Turkic, arabic and persian history. Its a pet project.

Guest Gunner
Ab kya karoge Gunnza?????Back to India or some Ivy league?
No not India at the moment. But there is some thought to be given to India in the coming years. Shaadi karni hain bhai. :P