Holy Smokes..........Where is This ????

The_Black_Prince

Re: Holy Smokes..........Where is This ???? Multiple personality ?? Damnnn.........who woulda thought it !! Those guys have really killed that board. Too much heavy-handed ness.............never works. Yuh gotta allow all shades of opinion as long as civility is maintained. BTW.........I am banking on you to help me out with the Hindi. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Holy Smokes..........Where is This ???? i think, i remember the time when tht idi0t insulted Rads..... was it over Anus, Rads.... He kinda was sarcastic saying something about u and ur hubby??? i kinda thot at tht time, tht u aint gonna come bak after tht....

Re: Holy Smokes..........Where is This ???? now everything is confusing ... all the print that doesn't show when smilies and pics show are all over the place lurkers post is covered by ....lots of check :huh: :duh: profile of every tom dick harry online now....

Re: Holy Smokes..........Where is This ????

are you being sarcastic bheem.......? :coffee:
Nahi nahi ... I just dont hink you are the type to get into an heated argument ... thats why I was surprised ... :hic: But Iam sorry I wasnt around when you were in that situation ... else I would have something. :hmph:
bheem you are mistaking her for Adi.. Adi never gets into fight.. and Radhika.. she just loooks for one.. :lmao: