World Group Davis cup - India vs Russia

Cricketics

India have qualified for the world group after long time. We face Russia from March 5-7 March . If we win this 5 match series with them, it will be a big upset. Our 5 man squad - Paes, Bhupathi, DevVarman, Rohan, Sanam Yuki bhambri replaced by Sanam Singh. Singles would be hard, but i think we have better chance of winning both the doubles game.

India have qualified for the world group after long time. We face Russia from March 5-7 March . If we win this 5 match series with them, it will be a big upset. Our 5 man squad - Paes, Bhupathi, DevVarman, Rohan, Sanam Yuki bhambri replaced by Sanam Singh. Singles would be hard, but i think we have better chance of winning both the doubles game.
I completely lost track of this. I thought there would be only doubles. Has the format changed while I was too busy watching Tendulkar....?

I completely lost track of this. I thought there would be only doubles. Has the format changed while I was too busy watching Tendulkar....?
My bad.. It's going to be just 1 doubles game. 4 singles. there are 2 reverse singles after the doubles. WE surely can win the doubles. Somdev needs to win his 2 singles games.

Good victory in straight sets for Paes-Bhupathi. They played like the old pair of 1999. Our doubles pair were too good. It was as if Roger federer was defeating some club player in straight sets. Sadly the singles woiuld start back again tomorrow and Russia will have a easy chance to go 3-1 up and then eventulaly 4-1