changes i want in ipl 2011!!!

don_corleone840

1 Their should be no semis and finals.it is league,therefore team that tops league should win title. 2 i think 6 foreigners should be allowed in ipl to improve standards of matches. 3 i dont want cheerleaders,dlf maximum and citi moment of success in next ipl.this makes everything cheaper.cricket should be the epicenter of ipl. 4 i dont want stupid guys hosting ipl.best commentators and hosts should be hired for ipl. 5 no mandira bedi. i hate her.:headshake::headshake:

OK .. heres mine... 1) Ban :mi: from IPL , they don't belong here and above all there team donot consist of all Indians..:eyedance: 2) Next SRT to play for :kkr: , we can pay any price to get him. 3) one mod be appointed from :kkr: support to control spamming.

Most of those things are pretty unlikely. Everyone wants a final, because its a final and it creates good hype, with a league style format, one team could dominate from the start and everyone will know they'll be out right winners and soon lose interest. Its the Indian Premier League, designed to help talent in India, at least thats what they've told us. How is it going to help the youngster if the side is filled with international stars and players who've already established themselves Citi moment and DLFers are there because the companies have paid good money for them, do you really see BCCI telling someone we don't want your money Most of the commentators around suck anyway, so regardless of who it is, people will complain

1 Their should be no semis and finals.it is league,therefore team that tops league should win title. 2 i think 6 foreigners should be allowed in ipl to improve standards of matches. 3 i dont want cheerleaders,dlf maximum and citi moment of success in next ipl.this makes everything cheaper.cricket should be the epicenter of ipl. 4 i dont want stupid guys hosting ipl.best commentators and hosts should be hired for ipl. 5 no mandira bedi. i hate her.:headshake::headshake:
1. Agree 2. Don't Agree. This is the Indian Premier League. For all the compliants about the sole focus of IPL being money making by the BCCI, this 4 foriegn player only rule is a positive thing by BCCI. 3 & 4. Keep dreaming 5. You have been spared of her in 2010 unless you happen to be in the UK.

Its the Indian Premier League, designed to help talent in India, at least thats what they've told us. How is it going to help the youngster if the side is filled with international stars and players who've already established themselves common man, its just t20 tournament for entertaining people.i think more foreign players will add value to ipl.we have ranji for hunting talent.

Guest DeveGowda

1.Fianl,3rd place Play off ,Semi's stays..they generate Good revenue...:winky: 2. 5 foriegn players.....This may be Inidan premier league...but thy didint started this to develop Indian talent...Just T20 wont help develop talent for ODI and Tests...But atleast this will give Some Indian First class players money...for that they no need to be in eleven.. Reamaining things i dont care...just Enjoy cricket.... ***Most important thing i want is a Window for IPL.. All players availabilty ...

2 Leagues: League A is the official IPL with 6 teams. League B is the unofficial one with 4 teams. 1st and 2nd place of League B join League A. 5th and 6th place of League A join League B to compete for the official IPL / League A This way we won't have 90+ matches in the IPL.

Ban those cheerleaders... :protest:

2 Leagues: League A is the official IPL with 6 teams. League B is the unofficial one with 4 teams. 1st and 2nd place of League B join League A. 5th and 6th place of League A join League B to compete for the official IPL / League A This way we won't have 90+ matches in the IPL.
If you are looking to reduce the number of games for season 4, then how about having two groups of five teams with top two from each group qualifying for the semis. This way each group plays 20 games . So in total you have 20 + 20 and 3 for semis/finals. Total of only 43 matches. The tables would change from year to year depending on the team's standings.

Ban those cheerleaders ludh... :protest: If you are looking to reduce the number of games for season 4, then how about having two groups of five teams with top two from each group qualifying for the semis. This way each group plays 20 games . So in total you have 20 + 20 and 3 for semis/finals. Total of only 43 matches. The tables would change from year to year depending on the team's standings.
there will be 8 teams(not 10) in the next ipl. could divide the groups into north vs south :winky:

Guest DeveGowda
There will be 10 teams in IPL 4..the bidding process is on... If you divide into north and south..where will :mi: and :kkr: go??:hmmm:
there will be seperate League only for these 2 .... :giggle: **Anyway they will be at end only....

mandira_bedi_2.jpg

i disagree with u on all pts 1. non sense 2. its a domestic indian tournament, u can't hv more than half the team consisting of foreigners 3. cheerleaders rn't bad, nothing wrong with a little sponsorship 4. they do a decent job, they're better than a few commentators on board this year 5. lekha washington was only there for the first edition, mandira would be good eye candy the best that can be done is scrap the time-outs