Big boss political controversy

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

During yesterday's episode of Big Boss (the reality TV program on Sony@2200 HRS) Deepak Tijori was talking to Aryan Vaid referring thebehavior of Ravi Kishen; he was critical of Ravi Kishen here (that isnone of the problem, it is his personal view), but in this course heabused Bihari word while referring to Ravi.He could have criticized or whatever ill talk could have done about Ravithat is no concern (though he belongs to UP) but what is hurting is the generalized reference he made towards Bihari as a community who can notbe accepted into modeling world. Hi said "bombil jaise face wale, in Biharion ko kaun khada karega modeling industry me". [this is coming from Tijori oye tarazu kabhi aaina bhi dekh liya karo] Myself writing about this on the group is to seek your views & if agreed then to put a symbolic protest against Tijori, because he knew that he is on air & every sentence he utters is telecast on national television, he has no right to abuse any community. When this noname Vaidya got booted out of the show, he again used words like makhanchor ( get the hint) for Ravi Kishen and said "kya dikha rahe ho aap ki UP/Bihar ke politician ho.". he could very well be mahrashtra's politician and result won't be any different . anyway If these things really happened then I am afraid these noname guys like Taraju and Vaidya should invest whatever money they got in buying some khomcha shop because their movie career is over. Whether u like it or not Bihar/UP feeds u freaking morons.. I am not at all happy about this but if not for Bihar/UP most of u guys will be cleaning toilets somewhere not that anythng is wrong about this job but just to put things in monetary perspective. :lmao: BTW I got this mail in our Bihari yahoogroup.

Re: Big boss political controversy DR, my friend; take it easy First of all, Bigg Boss chose to telecast that part so it's basically their fault if they hurt anyone's sentiments. Same for Vaidya's comments ( I was shcoked to see use mader (beeped) Reagarding the game, nobody is a saint including ravi and frankly I find him bit annoying coz he talks toooo much these days Normally, these comments can be very insulting but it's the generaliztion my friend. People do see Bihari's as politcians, even ravi said that in the last episode that he was a born politcian ( now vaidya potrayed it in a rude manner but who knows what happens in there as they dont show us everything ) Regarding Tijori ( who is anti rahul now ) probably said the same due to the generalization. For eg, ravi can say in some future episode that " yeh tijori kya politician banega" - u see what I mean Few episodes earlier, ravi and deepak had plans to make a movie - besides this high ego and back biting is pretty common in film industry, koi bhi apne sage ka nahin hota hain yeh to phir bhi ek game hain I don't blame the uproar ( I expected that ) but I'd say relax, its just a show

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Big boss political controversy I am not at all anguished I know we do contribute towards strengthening the stereotype... Regardiong politicin I myself claim i am politically savvy but to use those words while you are doing MC/BC well u are shooting in your own foot. Whether these bollywood walas like it or not their food tab is picked by Bihar/UP if not for them most of these fringe players will have to change their profession. You know whatever you are saying might get beamed so be little forthright. Talking of politics heck this is unstated fact there that u will use your people skill ( that's what politics esentially is) to make sure sword doesn't fall on you. Moreover each and every of the guys except tijori voted for this idiot and I am not surprised at all the way he and the other noname girl was behaving like a love-lorn teen-age(I just saw the episode this idiot was crying like 16 year old love-sick kid :lmao: ), but he singled out Ravi Kishen for those choicest word juxtaposed with bihar/up politician reference. I say streamline your behaviour with your age if you want to be taken seriously. Yes Sony TV too should be taken to task for beaming this part. PS: I have neve seen even a single Bhojpuri movie other than Rajshree production Nadia Ke Paas provided u call that a bhojpuri film. Heard Ravi Kishen name recently after laurels flowing from Dilip Kumar and Bachchan saheb.

Re: Big boss political controversy >>>>> Hi said "bombil jaise face wale, in Biharion ko kaun khada karega modeling industry me". I wouldn't get upset by any comments by desperate aging nobodies like tijori..... I would never waste my time or enery on that...just like i wouldn't waste my energy on any random comment by any random person... >>>>> When this noname Vaidya got booted out of the show, he again used words like makhanchor ( get the hint) for Ravi Kishen and said "kya dikha rahe ho aap ki UP/Bihar ke politician ho.". he could very well be mahrashtra's politician and result won't be any different what is wrong with being called makhan chor...?...and that guy ravi is every bit a ppolitician ...so full marks for correct deduction... Frankly speaking i find his constant "hum bhojpuri ke superstar hain bit" far more irritating ....he is a creep.....

Re: Big boss political controversy >>>>Whether these bollywood walas like it or not their food tab is picked by Bihar/UP if not for them most of these fringe players will have to change their profession. Now that feels like something that would come easily out of ravi's mouth. Why this chauvinism....why this need to remind.?although i doubt that statement.....i don't think all of bollywood is dependent on Bihar and UP (which itself can not be considered the same as bihar....western up is far too different from eastern up in culture ).

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Big boss political controversy Trust me the kind of movies these third rate vaidya/tijori actors directors churn doesn't run anywhere else. I don't know vaidya guy even churns any never heard of thsi guy before. he is is no shahrukh/aamir/amitabh. Makhachor (euphesim for MC) :lmao: One could be noname idiot but the moment u say these on TV it gets serious. Politician claim is fine that's what everybody is supposed to be doing it's not UN conference, some are good at it some suck, but why qualify it byUP/Bihar words and then further shoot mouth with MC/BC words. Shows like this basically demands ur people-management political skill so why crib. Just because you can't handle adult stuff doesn't mean u start shooting your mouth against someone's mother sister. Not ON. Suppose thsi idiot have been in the last two what he would have done nominated himself? People have to nominate someone they found this guy's mushy mushy 24/7 feely touchy annoying and booted him out suddenly Mr. going on 30 behaving 16 finds it little too hard to digest. I say get on with it clown others too have ben booted out and I am assuming they didn't stoop to targeted name calling. anyway done with this episode.

Re: Big boss political controversy makhanchor= krishna...... may be he said that because ravi in his sleazy way keeps trying to hit on the women.....atleast that is what i understand ...unless it is a guy thing. I think all the bihari comments are because he overdoes the "bhojpuri superstar bit" . Agree all the so called celebrities are failed actors aryan vaid...neverseen any movie anupama...more famous as bhupathi's ex and for the lovely vedio...bheegi bheegi raaton mein...although i think she is really cute and talks innocently ... tijori ...never seen his movie...although i have seen him in songs. rahul roy....nah....just in some songs... I think the only famous(for wrong reasons ) person was rakhi. ravi...known only to his bhojpuri fan....haven't ever seen him on tv(forget about sceen )...seen some movie posters ...that's all. As for using really vulgar words...ravi is the one with max beeps in his drama baazi...good knows what he has been sayiong but all you can lip read is mc /bc in almost every sentence ....it's just that the other guys comments were not peeped ....maybe on purpose to create controvery . Frankly speaking if some one claimed to be a superstar representative of uttaranchal and behaved like this...i would find it insulting and disgusting .

Re: Big boss political controversy Well, a show like this will mostly have failed actors or extras Vaidya is probably insecure abt Anupama and he feels threatned by ravi Again, who knows what really goes in there.. DR-- u took it very far..just a stupid game When they come out, they will meet and work together as if nothing happened

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Big boss political controversy Just making the case.. :lmao: never mind done with it.... YEs stupid show I did watch though when I got that mail :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Big boss political controversy Radhika Makhachor I used Aryna used MC. BTW when he does this MC?BC his sister mother and whole family is sitting right there in front row.. YS Ravi kishen uses expletives and it's not for anyone just expressing furstration.. anyway I will have to accept after watching this is funny show.. And those who think it's waste of time words of my younger brother comes to mind a psychology student, [anyone who claims he/she doesn't talk about anybody else behind people's back and enjoys it is lying, human being can't live without doing this up to one extent or another] :lmao: I think he has a point there

Re: Big boss political controversy I don't think their is anyone who doesn't like talking or listening about anyone behind people's back....it's just that the degree and the urge differs... Like i am all game for it as long as it is not about some one i like ..... I have never heard hubby say anything that would fall under this category ....but he will listen silently when i inform him about the happenings in other peoples lives...sometimes with a smile ...sometimes disapprovingly.... I have friends whose purpose in life seems to be to talk behind peoples back... No wonder this stupid programme is so popular.