Attention lover boys: Do not date politicos daughters

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
New Delhi, Dec 11: The death of BIT- Mesra student Abhishek Mishra at a waterfall near Ranchi got surrounded in a mystery after it was revealed that he had a love affair with Railway Minister Lalu Prasad's daughter Ragini. Moral of the story if u date bigwigs daughter and do not happen to be ward of big politicos yourself then this is what your fate is going to be. NO police no court no judicial system can help you out. Doctor will doctor post-mortem report there will be hasty cremation before ur parents could figure out what happened matters will be over. So keep your eyes years open while falling in love and don't tell me ishq pe jor nahin. I too was a teen-ager at sometime har chiz pe jor chalta hai your mind never stops working you just refuse to listen. Happy falling in love with little aid from your mind. :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Attention lover boys: Do not date politicos daughters I wonder whether they are suicides.. these folks are capable of anything to guard their bastion..

Re: Attention lover boys: Do not date politicos daughters i really wonder why lalu married his two daughers to commeners..one software engg. and one indian airlines pilot...koi IAS bhi nahi mila isko...? may be he did not want any competition for his sons in his party.. but i must say...sachin pilot ne sahi haanth mara hai..sara pilot...daughter of abdulla clan of Jammu.. and its always better to maintain a distance from these politico girls...boys chalta hai...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Attention lover boys: Do not date politicos daughters

i really wonder why lalu married his two daughers to commeners..one software engg. and one indian airlines pilot...koi IAS bhi nahi mila isko...? may be he did not want any competition for his sons in his party.. but i must say...sachin pilot ne sahi haanth mara hai..sara pilot...daughter of abdulla clan of Jammu.. and its always better to maintain a distance from these politico girls...boys chalta hai...
caste consideration he did his best mind u all the yadava spinsters in his know mostly are criminals be it mulayam's son or d p yadav's son. even politicos themselves kno their ilk is rotten... lastly both f his damaad comes from highest level bureaucrat family not commoner by any stretch of imagination.. laloo must have fixed the guy because he wss not of his own caste (infact mishra meaning brahmin lalooji's pet peeve caste) otherwise it might have been acceptable given the girl was so head over heels, so he eliminated the boy... Abdullah family didn't even attend the wedding ... got to give her though so strong but again see here both family is equally strong so the easy way out of physical elimination of one of them was not possible...

Re: Attention lover boys: Do not date politicos daughters yaar DR..the pilot one's father is security incharge of IIT delhi..? AFAIK.. don't know anout the SE's family.. a friend of mine got selected for IAS last year..just the result was out and he was in top 20.. next day onwards...phones from Haryana cabinet came for his rishta...from many politicians... and in this case..i don't think lalu is invovled.... rai ka pahad banaya jaa raha hai.... some publicity stunt may be...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Attention lover boys: Do not date politicos daughters

yaar DR..the pilot one's father is security incharge of IIT delhi..? AFAIK.. don't know anout the SE's family.. a friend of mine got selected for IAS last year..just the result was out and he was in top 20.. next day onwards...phones from Haryana cabinet came for his rishta...from many politicians... and in this case..i don't think lalu is invovled.... rai ka pahad banaya jaa raha hai.... some publicity stunt may be...
Well drowned guy should not have blood ridden face, politicians are capable of anything.... too bad we will never know the reality. Usually middle class bakcground folks don't like to marry in polticos family IAS or otherwise, I know for a fact, otherwise I would have been married to current health minister's grand-daughter :hic: . My father just didn't buzz despite all lobbying :wtg: . U unnecessarily become the target of unscrupulous elements.