Families give back bravery medals

Gaurav

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Families give back bravery medals BB in this matter presidnet doesn't need cabinet's approval or nod I believe.. he can decide on his own..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Families give back bravery medals See Gator usually vote bank comes inplay since president on hsi own can't decide anything unless cabient recommends and cabinet is very closely tied to the vote-bank but i belivee in matters of clemency president has free hand

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Families give back bravery medals

exactly DR... in this scenario' date=' he has full control over what to do and if my impression of him is true, he will reject tht petition without taking much time....[/quote'] Hopefully

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Families give back bravery medals President has veto here unlike the other cases where his denial means nothing if cabinet sends it for the second time he has no choice but to sign it.

Re: Families give back bravery medals

will he get clemency or not? its another matter.. Its shame for the nation when its biggest enemy, terrorist is even considered for clemency.
You have to follow the law. Musawi (the 20th hijacker) got a regular trial with chances for appeal as well. Except that in the US, no one in their right mind would propose his name for clemency. It would be a travesty if he is granted clemency though.