Whats your plan to IPL.

Sir john

Whats your plan to IPL.  

1. 1.

• Watch in TV
    • In Internet
    • Big screen(like in street)
    • At stadium

I've booked my tickets for RCB Vs CSK and RCB Vs MI both at MAC :aha: If I goto Chennai in between I'll try to catch up with some CSK games too but the sad part is the ticket prices are freaking expensive.. I can watch 2 test matches at the price of one of these T20s :banghead: but there are no test matches scheduled at either of these venues for last 2 years. I wanted to goto Nagpur for Ind Vs SA but couldnt make it...

I've booked my tickets for RCB Vs CSK and RCB Vs MI both at MAC :aha: If I goto Chennai in between I'll try to catch up with some CSK games too but the sad part is the ticket prices are freaking expensive.. I can watch 2 test matches at the price of one of these T20s :banghead: but there are no test matches scheduled at either of these venues for last 2 years. I wanted to goto Nagpur for Ind Vs SA but couldnt make it...
who will you be supporting? :mad:

who will you be supporting? :mad:
Well.. thats a difficult question... Let me try... Both are my favorite teams.. so when they are not playing each other I'll be supporting them. And when they do play against each other, I'll support RCB simply cos RCB has much more Indianness and Karnatakaness than CSK.. what you say?