Bradman is the greatest, Sachin comes only second: Waugh, Benaud

Feed

Bradman is the greatest, Sachin comes only second: Waugh, Benaud  

2 members have voted

1. 1.

This thread is heading in another pointless discussion. Go look around the board you will find scores and scores of thread debating the same thing and using similar statistics. Please use those threads to continue your debate rathern than another thread. The mods should perhaps mege this into another one of the Sachin V/s xyz thread.

Do you know in 1930s how much popular cricket was?:hysterical: I think cricinfo is more accurate than wisden
yeh I suppose cricket was not popular because India was not the no 1 team, I suppose cricinfo is more accurate than wisden because its an indian website. I suppose bradman must suck because he didnt face the awesome might of 30's Indian bowling.
yeh I suppose cricket was not popular because India was not the no 1 team' date=' I suppose cricinfo is more accurate than wisden because its an indian website. I suppose bradman must suck because he didnt face the awesome might of 30's Indian bowling.[/quote'] Cricinfo is an indian website?
Its HQ is in India and the editor is Indian.....
http://www.linkedin.com/companies/cricinfo CricInfo Ltd. is a digital cricket information company. www.cricinfo.com is estimated to reach more than fifteen million fans in 180 countries. CricInfo also delivers cricket content for a wide range of different platforms, including newspapers, TV and radio, and an increasing range of mobile devices. CricInfo is a private company, with its headquarters in the UK. The company has operations and employees around the world, with offices in Australia, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Zimbabwe, the U.S. and London. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in London, United Kingdom. As of June 11, 2007, Cricinfo Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of ESPN, Inc

HQ is now in India after it was sold by Wisden. Infact it even says so on the link you posted. Popular Profiles at Cricinfo * Nitin Sundar, Desk editor * Pavan Mehra, Chief Technology Officer * Sambit Bal, Editor * Deepak Gulati, Lead Architect * Deenadayalan C, Asst. Manager - Web Developement hmm yes it would seem all the important people at cricinfo are infact Indian, add this to the fact it has more Indian content than any other country, has most traffic from India and basically loves India it would appear its an indian website.

HQ is now in India after it was sold by Wisden. Infact it even says so on the link you posted. Popular Profiles at Cricinfo * Nitin Sundar, Desk editor * Pavan Mehra, Chief Technology Officer * Sambit Bal, Editor * Deepak Gulati, Lead Architect * Deenadayalan C, Asst. Manager - Web Developement hmm yes it would seem all the important people at cricinfo are infact Indian, add this to the fact it has more Indian content than any other country, has most traffic from India and basically loves India it would appear its an indian website.
ESPNcricinfo ESPNcricinfo is the world's leading cricket website and among the top five single-sport websites in the world. Founded in 1993, ESPNcricinfo's content includes news, live ball-by-ball coverage of all Test and one-day international matches and features written by some of the world's best cricketers and cricket writers. The site also includes in-depth statistics on every one of the 3000 international and 50,000 first-class cricketers to have played the game. Now a wholly owned subsidiary of ESPN Inc., the world's leading multimedia sports entertainment company, ESPNcricinfo is available to cricket fans through the online media and on a host of mobile platforms and handheld devices. ESPNcricinfo has a thriving user community and reaches over ten million users every month. The editor is Sambit Bal. Cricinfo is now part of ESPN | Press Release | Editor's Comment Registered office: 3 Queen Caroline Street, London, W6 9PE. Company no 4620511. Main office contact details ESPNcricinfo UK 3 Queen Caroline Street Hammersmith London W6 9PE United Kingdom Contact us ESPNcricinfo India NO. 1 /1 Primrose Road Off. M.G. Road Bangalore - 560 025 Karnataka India Contact us ESPNcricinfo USA ESPN International 21st Floor 77, West 66th Street New York NY 10023 http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/page/156066.html
ummm...you clearly did not read what I wrote' date=' old chap, I said that most people, apart from Tendulkar Worshippers, would put the Don above Tendulkar...after that it is a matter of opinion, Waugh's is one opinion, and I respect his opinion, but do not necessarily, and don't, have to share in it.[/quote'] I will put Lara below Rahul Dravid. That is my opinion :)
Certainly' date= having seen all three live, I derived the more pleasure out of watching them, and thought them to be the more skilled...why am I not allowed to come to this conclusion - it is not wrong, just as you thinking Tendulkar (please do not call someone you do not know by their first name!) to be the best is equally valid. However i do not see why there is so much agression towards me for this opinion. Tendulkar is, after all, only another human no more important than you or I - I fail to understand why there is this worship about him - it strikes me as something children do, or old and backward cultures such as Ancient Greece.
Kallis more skilled batsman than Sachin ? :hysterical::hysterical: Even Kallis would find it hard not to laugh if he happens to read your ****ing post :hysterical: