Busy man Amitabh Bachchan

gullu

He has got more movies in his pocket then his son, Hritik, Salman, or SRK. His upcoming movies: Jhoom Barabar Jhoom (2007) Ram Gopal Varma Ke Sholay (2007) Sarkar 2 (2007) Sivaji: The Boss (2007) Nishabd (2007) Cheeni Kum (2007) Exclusion (2007) Bhoothnath (2007) God Tussi Great Ho (2007) Shootout at Lokhandwala (2007) Eklavya: The Royal Guard (2007) Struggler (2007) Zamaanat (2006)

Re: Busy man Amitabh Bachchan Amitabh used to my favorite hero. I find him a good hero but not my favorite anymore. It is painful to watch him in every other movie with three word name, something along the lines of Suryawardhan Shamsher Singh. he still has the goods to deliver quality performance as witnessed in Khakee, Dev and Black but has chose to cut down his own legacy by acting in cr@ppy movies. I wonder if Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgan not to mention the likes of Nana Patekar can be selective why not Amitabh?

Re: Busy man Amitabh Bachchan i think amitabh takes on this much work as a necessity - of course i do not know details of what his finances are like, but for such a revered and masterful actor there is no other reason to plunge yourself into so many projects at such an advanced age. of course there is the argument that whatever he does, he still does well. he may not pick and choose roles, but he puts 100% into each and every one of his performances and it does show. of his latest movies i thought he was fantastic in veer zaara (cameo), Dev and Darna Zaroori Hain (i know i know 2 minute role in a bakwaas movie - but it was damn good acting)