Will IPL and L Modi give donations for Indian schools in IPL 3 like he did to SA schools last year

ViruRulez

I have always been unsure about this. Donating to schools in SA was a very noble deed though it might have been for publicity. IPL and L Modi knows that he does not need any such things for publicity in India. But I had really hoped since last year itself that he would give the donations for Indian schools too this year. Personally speaking education is something which is very close to my heart and I admire. And I would have liked him and the franchisees to donate the checks like he did last year to SA schools. They were giving at least a 100,000 dollars check in every match. That means nearly 45 lakhs rupees to each school which would have been really helpful for those small schools. This would also increase the reputation of IPL even more amongst the Indian public. I really hope that he and IPL does so and donates to the Indian schools too. Donating to foreign schools was fine but giving back to our own nation is quite important and hope IPL helps in education in India too especially of small schools as he did in SA last year. I am really keeping my fingers crossed though I am not that optimistic that he would repeat the noble deeds in India too. :pray: