007 Bond arrives

SSJ4Kakashi

Bond arrives to bolster Kolkata Cricketnext.com Posted on Mar 15, 2010 at 19:46 http://cricketnext.in.com/news/bond-arrives-to-bolster-kolkata/47462-13.html Google Buzz Kolkata: Things surely are going to plan for Kolkata Knight Riders. After two straight wins, the only area of concern was their fifth bowling option. But they need not worry any more with Shane Bond joining the team on Monday, ahead of their crucial home game against the Chennai Super Kings. Bond will not only add fire to the pace department, but will be the ideal new ball bowler for the Knight Riders. Ishant Sharma and Charl Langeveldt have done a fine job with the new ball so far, but with Bond's experience it gives the trio even greater edge. In the previous game, skipper Sourav Ganguly, Rohan Gavaskar and Brad Hodge had shared the responsibilities of the fifth bowler and conceded 37 runs. Rohan Gavaskar may now make way for Shane Bond, who is also not a bunny with the bat. With Bond's arrival, Kolkata's pace battery looks all set with Ashok Dinda and Ajit Agarkar too waiting in the wings. The Knight Riders, who have had to do with makeshift openers in Manoj Tiwary and Brad Hodge, will now be eagerly waiting for Brendon McCullum and Chris Gayle to join the team. While McCullum will only join the team after playing in the two-Test series against Australia that finishes on March 31, Gayle is expected to join sooner. :yay: :kkr:

Sorry luv. I'm the loyal sort & having pledged myself to Dhoni & co... We'll get through the bad times, pick up the pieces on the other side & thrive on another day.
I wish all the luck my lady but not againist the knights...as i am the loyal sort too.....BTW who is ur fav Saffie player?