What a kid !!!

veer

Re: What a kid !!! wen i was in india and young, i had a neighbor.... their kid was around 3 yrs old, had not even been to school yet.... but he could tell the capitals of every country in the world.... At first sight, it was impressive.....then wen i got to know them closer, i noticed how his mom used to drill in him 3-4 hrs a day.... it really pi$$ed me off to see her appease her vanity by making tht kid learn unnaturally instead of doing the things he should be doing at his age....

Guest dada_rocks

Re: What a kid !!!

maybe i am paranoid... i have a feeling' date=' it is the work of some jealous neighbors posing as white racists... jus lookin at some of the words usage hints me...[/quote'] u are right on the money.. parasites have serious confidence problem.. BBC has publsiehd boria majumdar's article on how cricket is so popular in subcontinent. he mentions quite a lot about india bangaldesh and srilanka and has also acknowledged pakistan but clowns are throwing tantrum on pp, counting number of reference of pakistan in the article :wall:

Re: What a kid !!! I have an eight yr old in my class can tell you any table from 1 - 100..... If you ask him anything at random like 26 x 7...... he will give you the answer in a blink..... His spellings are atrocious but handwriting is beautiful.....and he throws a fit if you make any correction on his paper :shrug: