I am off from here...

maatugaara

..here matlab, from bengaluru....to chennai so? so nothing...just wanted to let u know...why?? just like that.... :roll: moved to HP abt 15 days back...will b working in the chennai office....moving there in the new year... anyone from chennai?? anyways..never been there...so will b a new experience...but have to learn tamil now.. so will not b regular here till i get settled down in chennai...(like anyone cares.. :lol: ) anyways....merry christmas..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: I am off from here... Should not be viwing it as have to learn tamil.. So u will get to learn one more lnaguage .. high five borat style :wtg:

Re: I am off from here... Good luck Maathu. Chennai is hot man, very humid too. I had been there couple of month ago for work and stayed back for about a fortnight. The city is pretty tidy compared to other Indian cities including Bangalore. Traffic is pretty light and food is pretty good.

Re: I am off from here...

. The city is pretty tidy compared to other Indian cities including Bangalore. Traffic is pretty light
EHH?? You sure man...
Yeah pretty sure. Mind you my stay was pretty short and it is possible I may not have explored every corner of the city but it was pretty tidy I thought. I had been to the same city about 5 years ago and it then was pretty filthy but now it looks quite tidy.

Re: I am off from here... thanks guys.... and frnds living there say its hot as hell but others things are ok..and the cost of living is less then bengaluru...anyways will find out in a week's time.. bheembhai...en madodu..kelasa yallo alli hogbekalla.. rads..kaam waali/waala kyo?? sab i will do....cable nahi needed,will not b having tv there...and paper,internet sab office mai..but ya..thanks for ur concern.. :wtg:

Re: I am off from here... >>>rads..kaam waali/waala kyo?? sab i will do....cable nahi needed,will not b having tv there...and paper,internet sab office mai..but ya..thanks for ur concern.. sab kaam khud karte ho....i guess you are the maggi noodles kind of guy.... enjoy chennai :hmph: (i love this smiley...just need an excuse to use it :hic: )