Predict your semifinalists.

flamy

Predict your semifinalists.  

1. 1.

Guest DeveGowda
i have a feeling that a team with 6 wins is going to make it this time and that would real be a shame if it happens.you have to win atleast 50% of yours games to be worthy of the semifinal.
why ? atleast 7 required... even last time DC won 7 matches and one cancelled match... *bengalurige 3 vote missing :winky:

Guest DeveGowda
RCB MI DC CSK Just a one change RCB in for DD.:yess:
i doubt DD missing...... **RCB,DC,CSK all are in Semi last year...f anything extra going to added its MI :winky:

Guest DeveGowda
How does :dd:have a better chance than :kkr:?They are more or less in the same position.
Simply because DD are far better team tahn KKR...:giggle:

bangalore, mumbai and deccan are locks. 4th is either chennai or delhi. depends on when and how good dhoni and gambo are back. rr is under the radar, if the opening tandem is their til the 8 over, yusuf has a good base to go beserk. their bowling yesterday was also very good.

MI DC RCB RR/CSK/DD.The two teams who will definitely not make it are KXIP and KKR.They have no players whatsoever who can win them matches, Yuvi is not looking good at the moment.So i dont fancy them reaching the knockout stages of this competetion, on the other hand RR are doing well together as a team and i will not be surprised one bit, if they make it to the semis once again in India.CSK and DD will be the favourites as the fourth team though.Gambhir back along with MSD will just make the two teams stronger