VOTE--NDTV INDIAN of the year

beetle

Re: VOTE--NDTV INDIAN of the year My choice is 1. indra Nooyi she has shown the indian would be parents that a girl too an reach the top among the men's world.....and its a good example for the indian parents that girl child can do similar and even exceed men in various fields.. so save girl child...save the nation... 2. Major Manish Pitambare his sacrifice will not go in vain.... we need to encourage the morale of our soldiers who are fighting the enemies so that we can live in peace... though govt is doing few things for the welfare for the indian soldiers,,but a lot more needs to be done....in terms of ammunation...salary...housing...career...and welfare..... 3. Chaman Lal Mattoo a common man....fighting the system who is against him..showing faith in indian judiciary.....and winning in the end.... his struggle and faith in indian judiciary system has once again confirmed the confirmed that the people of india has one place where their voice can be heard..and where even politicians and bureaucrats...$hit in their pants... :-)

Guest dada_rocks

Re: VOTE--NDTV INDIAN of the year Major saheb wins hands down for me, my sense of objectivity goes south in matters of life lost saving the nation. :wtg: