Umesh Yadav touches 143.7! Is he an Indian?

achilles

Guest DeveGowda

On the other hand Umesh Yadav has been playing for one of the weakest domestic teams in Vidarbha where there is not even a single popular name in the team to support him this is also have an adavantage...he will play mostly against week batting lineups...

Guest Hiten.

any of you noticed Ishant pumping his speed from a trundling 132.1 kmph to 132.9 kmph under Akrams coaching ? I am certain IS will hit the magical 133.1 mark by the time kkr finish their alloted matches in ipl.... Omg where's the lotion and Kleenex at P.S: the above figures were obtained via my respected dads credit card as that allowed me to purchase the ppv package on tv.

140+ and that was a pretty slow track at Kotla... Dirk Nannes barely touched the mid 140s.. Anyway, i think he'll be better in Test cricket than T20. Hopefully, he'll make it! Nice one :dd:
He doesnt have a long run up still he generates so much pace. I hope DD gives him more chances. The first two boundary which was scored off him was unlucky. And he can bowl yorkers too. :woot:

any of you noticed Ishant pumping his speed from a trundling 132.1 kmph to 132.9 kmph under Akrams coaching ? I am certain IS will hit the magical 133.1 mark by the time kkr finish their alloted matches in ipl.... Omg where's the lotion and Kleenex at P.S: the above figures were obtained via my respected dads credit card as that allowed me to purchase the ppv package on tv.
He's worse than Ajit Agarkar. Bloody sledges the batsmen as if he's Shaun Tait :finger:

143.7 :omg: And he actually came in and bowled another 140+ delivery to follow it up. :omg: Is he an Indian? Or is he a Pakistani from Punjab undercover? :omg: Naaan-vaaaaazzzzz works :yay:
Yes, he is a North Indian:--D

He bolwed 139.6 yesterday. I did not track each ball but i think he also hit 140s