All hail the Chewy

graphic23

making fun of Yuvi? Now, am I obliged to make fun of 'someone' else now? Btw, its hilarous that even with those stats, Yuvi (81.9) has more ICF superselector points than Laxman (59.9). You know its pretty funny that someone who claims to be not following the IPL and t20 form of the game has enough time to do some number crunching and find IPL players' averages and stike rates after every match. Pretender or just hater? :hmmm: And another one peeking in IPL forum: pretender001.jpg

making fun of Yuvi? Now' date=' am I obliged to make fun of 'someone' else now? [/quote'] Isn't that the usual recourse you follow, given that coherent and intelligent arguments aren't your thing, hence your resorts to finding 'someone' else to make fun of and barrages of smileys? (Or your alternate argumentative approach of trying to derail the topic whenever it suits you and you're left without a case?) BTW, given that some of us have not been following the IPL at all (and I was only aware of this stat after g messaged me about this on gmail) and you obviously have, why don't you enlighten us further on Porky's fine performances? What's kept you hailing the Chewiness so far? Any hints at another six-sixes-an-over? Breathtaking dives across the outfield or spectacular catches? Runs?

Even otherwise' date=' What the eff is wrong with him? I was shocked to see his bulging paunch in the first match, not that he hasnt had a paunch before, but it seems bigger than ever before. And his batting? [/quote'] Haven't followed his batting recently, but the talk I'm hearing from a couple of journos and others in the media/cricketing world in India I know is that he's been more fixed on the party scene and glitz than really focusing on his game. Might not necessarily be the worst thing for Indian cricket if that happens. If the Yuvraj we see in tests is consistently inconsistent, found out by both seam and spin and more interested in the parties or the T20s ahead, might be better if he just sticks to the IPL and we get to see a few genuinely committed and hungry players like a Pujara, Rahane, Kaif or someone else get chances in the test side.

There are actually very few yuvraj haters here (unlike bajji :winky:) No surprise that the moment he loses form' date=' out comes those haters[/quote'] Bhajji has the appetite to fight and is a true match winner. Why you bringing him in this thread? Yuvi on the other hand is a failure in IPL's with bat. Bowling wise, he is still better than the bowlers in kxi side.

Guest Hiten.

Yuvraj gets the stick because of his inconsistency and not tackling the problems head on. Had he been playing for Australian test team he would have been out of the reckoning for not showing a fight to cement his place in the side. I know this is not a test cricket based discussions but bcci has pampered him and not come hard on his indiscipline. How many times have you heard him leaving his hotel room breaking all the protocols without informing the policemen ?

Isn't that the usual recourse you follow, given that coherent and intelligent arguments aren't your thing, hence your resorts to finding 'someone' else to make fun of and barrages of smileys? (Or your alternate argumentative approach of trying to derail the topic whenever it suits you and you're left without a case?) BTW, given that some of us have not been following the IPL at all (and I was only aware of this stat after g messaged me about this on gmail) and you obviously have, why don't you enlighten us further on Porky's fine performances? What's kept you hailing the Chewiness so far? Any hints at another six-sixes-an-over? Breathtaking dives across the outfield or spectacular catches? Runs?
So much for sticking 'Countdown Threads' and creating threads of pure cricket and yet busted looking inside IPL threads and being keen on the happenings of the " tonty tonty". Go and sticky more of countdown threads Pretenders busted.jpg

So do you actually have a point or argument here ludh in response to the questions re. Yuvraj's bad performance, or are you just clutching at straws and google image search to avoid an argument? It's truly pathetic and immature that you glorify and elevate a player to that high a pedestal, to such an extent that the first sign of criticism sees you trying to immediately change the topics and course of discussion. Grow up (and grow a few brain cells while at it, though both of those may pose a challenge for you). [in b4 the response involves more comments about either countdowns, pure cricket, purists or some other image that's easier for you to find than actually making a half-intelligent post. But from you I shouldn't expect anything better.]