Yuvi's attitude in this IPL

rahulrulezz

There is something really wrong with Yuvi.....Yuvi as we all know is quite chirpy and outspoken...but in this IPL, he looks pissed and angry for some reason..From the first match of this IPL, he is acting weird.. When I.Pathan was scoring runs in last 3 overs, everyone else was clapping in the dressing room, while Yuvis face was totally expressionless....... He doesn't show much interest while bowling and fielding during the match..even after taking wickets, he has that angry/quiet (of a mental patients)look..no celebrations....In the second match, while batting with Sangakarra he wasn't really talking to him...Seems like Preity Zinta decision to give captaincy to Sangakara hasn't gone down well with him.

There is something really wrong with Yuvi.....Yuvi as we all know is quite chirpy and outspoken...but in this IPL' date=' he looks pissed and angry for some reason..From the first match of this IPL, he is acting weird.. When I.Pathan was scoring runs in last 3 overs, everyone else was clapping in the dressing room, while Yuvis face was totally expressionless....... He doesn't show much interest while bowling and fielding during the match..even after taking wickets, he has that angry/quiet (of a mental patients)look..no celebrations....In the second match, while batting with Sangakarra he wasn't really talking to him...[b']Seems like Preity Zinta decision to give captaincy to Sangakara hasn't gone down well with him.
Sacking him from captaincy seems more like a decision taken by the preity ex .Afterall uv was preity 's pet squeeze till now.:--D Yuvi is just being his normal self.

Just to add a little tadka.....:P Preity’s not my sister’ Hindustan Times New Delhi, March 20, 2010 Cricketer Yuvraj Singh has lashed out against reports linking him to model Aanchal Kumar. “To be linked to Aanchal is ridiculous! She’s a friend I’ve known since 6th grade,” he posted on Twitter. About featuring on a reality TV swayamvar, he was quoted as saying, “I didn’t even know what swayamvar means... I don’t want to play such games.” In response to actress Preity Zinta’s statement that he’s like a younger brother, he reportedly said, “She’s like an elder sister and mother to many people, but not to me.”

Guest DeveGowda
Being an eminent and international player if he shown some attitude whats the big deal.He migjht be upset or may not be comfortbale in such state of affairs.
But he is paid to play cricket here..not a free raide... what about irfan then..he is not even in T20 probables..still he is trying his level best to win matches

I think he is unfit' date=' doesn't have any motivation and he is not that great of a t20 bat he is made out to be esp in IPL's.[/quote'] I guess you are new to cricket. Welcome to cricket. "Yuvraj is not great of a T20 player." Pata nahi kahan kahan se muh uthaa ke aate hai. :hehe:

Just to add a little tadka.....:P Preity’s not my sister’ In response to actress Preity Zinta’s statement that he’s like a younger brother, he reportedly said, “She’s like an elder sister and mother to many people, but not to me.”
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

come on YS is bowling pretty well . hope he will return in form for wc we need him
this sounds eerily like pakis defending afridi for his balling. at least in their case, they are justified for afridi IS a bowler first.

Yuvi felt bad when he was not given Team India ODI captaincy' date=' now he's lost his IPL captaincy, I feel he is surely upset about this, his shots, his expressions & his being unusually quiet speaks a lot of his lacklusture attitude of [b']'I don't give a fark anymore'. if he continues to do this, he will be not get paid all the big $$$ for scoring single digits when many other inexperienced players are playing so well.
If he doesn't enjoy playing anymore and can't play without the captain tag around his fat neck...quit playing the game idiot, let another youngster who thinks it's a privilege to be part of team India or KXI take his place...good riddance.