A day in the life of 'Purists'

Zelig

[Normal Mode] Mr. Ticket [Watches YuPa score a 37 ball ton…says to himself] What a player this guy is! The pick up shot, the slog over the midwicket, and the outside edge over the keeper’s head, oh my...I’m luving this ****. This has to be the best innings I have ever seen and finally, I got something to fap to for tonight. I’m gonna play it all night long and fap to it all the way to the sunrise. I fap to T20. Even though it’s short, it’s frigging hardcoredrums.gif [Next day, goes to a nearby tattoo parlor and gets the initials "YP" inscribed on his chest] The Insider [Popping up some corns as he enjoys Manish Pandey going berserk against DC] Jeez..that was one heck of a shot. Go kiddo, make me proud. Biwi: Time up. I want to watch serials.. Insider: Aree…are you kidding? Manish is playing one hella inns and you want to watch some low grade soap opera? Move outta my way. [Disgusted biwi steps aside] (Un) fortunately, Manish gets out the very next ball triggering a grin from the mischievous biwi…this irks the hardcore Manish fan even more. A distraught Insider gives in and slogs smashes a chair (it can’t him back, anyway) onto a wall breaking it into two...he even skips his dinner in despairB14wpO8b42056771.gifTossBhai TB: Do you know Sachin has won 14 of the 24 tosses so far in the IPL? On 9 of those, he has elected to bat first, winning 8 of them. Isn’t that quite an amazing stat? TB’s conscience: Yes it’s. Why don’t you post it on the forum and brag about it? TB: No, I can’t. TBC: Why? TB: Coz they know me as a T20 hater…and if Mr. T and Insider come to know of my obsession with this format of the game, they will abandon me. Oh yes, saar!giggle.gifFinestleg [Talks to herself, looking at the mirror] What an astute businessman Modi is? He also looks kinda cute to go along with his mesmerizing smile. Gawd, whoever married him is one lucky bi@tch...but I wish I had married him though[blushes]. I would have taken good care of da bubbly, had lotsa babies with him…I would have even gone on and named them after the eight IPL franchises viz CSK Modi, RR Modi & so on. I was told that there are two additional franchises from nxt year that would mean two more babies..I excite!:blush: [/Normal Mode] [iCF Mode] Mr. Ticket Creates the “…fans of proper kirkut†thread…calling them to post videos of test matches TossBhai Creates a countdown thread for IPL closure without a timer… The Insider Glorifies the above thread starters…calling them â€EPIC! EPIC!! EPIC!!!†Finestleg Posts “I wish Modi has a fatal death and the circus is shutdown asap. I just can’t stand it.†[/iCF Mode] The irony of it all is acidic23 who is an understudy to Mr. T and co hates T20 to the core thanks to the influence of his comrades but the poor guy doesn’t know the true color of the “puristsâ€. Disclaimer All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is UNBELIEVABLY coincidental.:popcorn: PS; Just for funz:icflove:

:laugh::laugh: Awesome write up, but beware the return of the Jedi.
Nicely done' date=' Pea. Just be on your guard now though... :winky:[/quote'] :nervous: PS; I know you PAAJIS will not take potshots @ a 20yr old:icflove: Thanks, rest, for the kind words:blush: