Yuvraj should be dropped from KingsXI

Ranjha

Predictable dismissals, he hit a ball for 4, then immediately chips one in the air...No desire to perform or win...his bowling is good but it's the batting that will win the games..He's crap at batting these days.. Hope they drop sanga too soon if hedoesn't perform.

Predictable dismissals, he hit a ball for 4, then immediately chips one in the air...No desire to perform or win...his bowling is good but it's the batting that will win the games..He's crap at batting these days.. Hope they drop sanga too soon if hedoesn't perform.
abbe to punjab main rahega kaun... Abdulla batting karega kya?

If this continues he'll become confident about his spot in the XI thinking..no matter how i perform i'll be in the XI...and i have haven't seen anyone having such thoughts in their mind preform well ever after!!!
Well no one owns the spot. But you need a replacement.

Well no one owns the spot. But you need a replacement.
Ya no one owns it....thats where having a good bench strength comes into play...as long as you know that there others after your a** you'll perform well to save your a**...but when nothing like that happens God save your a**

Guest Hiten.

So hold on, a non-punjabi who pinpoints UV's weakness and inconsistency gets labelled 'anti-punjabi' and a perennial hater's tag.

if we look at last two ipls ,there is not a single match UV has one for his team with his batting. he was there in the team for last two years as a captain and now only bcoz of reputation.i personally think he is underperfoming this year purposely bcoz he is miffed at captaincy change.

So hold on' date=' a non-punjabi who pinpoints UV's weakness and inconsistency gets labelled 'anti-punjabi' and a perennial hater's tag.[/quote'] No one stops anyone from criticizng. I just dont like the name calling. Thats my opinion.