lol @ Yuvraj

Desi Cartman

Yuvraj is like a younger brother to me: Preity Zinta :hysterical::hysterical:

Preity Zinta is tired of explaining her fans that she is single and not dating anyone at this moment. The actress has been linked up with most of her costars she works with. It is known that the ex-captain of her team Kings XI Paunjab, Yuvraj Singh is one of her favorite players. Preity doesn’t deny her fondness for Yuvraj but doesn’t like if people link her up with Yuvraj Singh. When recently asked if she had a crush on Yuvraj Singh, Preity quickly reacted saying, “No Please! Without sounding filmy I would say he is like a younger brother to me. The team is like family to me because we share so much together.” When asked about actresses getting married to married men, Preity explains she doesn’t believe in the concept of dating married man. “Sorry guys, I am not into married men or taken men. Need to keep my karma clean. I would never hurt another woman as I am a heroine not a vamp!” she concludes.
Sridevi also denied that Bony kapoor was boning her ... in fact she also said "Boney is my rakhi brother" and then she had 2 kids with him

WTF....why was she calling his a brother in the first place?
cuz the press was bothering her with the same question. Its also been reported that when years later Sridevi was pregnant with Bony kapoor's child, mrs Real Bony kapoor told Sridevi " so you are carrying your brother's child :finger:" :--D

cuz the press was bothering her with the same question. Its also been reported that when years later Sridevi was pregnant with Bony kapoor's child, mrs Real Bony kapoor told Sridevi " so you are carrying your brother's child :finger:" :--D
i do love catfights :--D

Sridevi :fail: :phehehe: