what men want...a virgin bride??

theguyinallblue

Re: what men want...a virgin bride??

I find it very hypocritical if the guy isn't a virgin.
I definetely agree with adi here....i do think it is hypocritical. But, i can also understand CoBand Raj. Men dont want to marry the town bicycle. At the end of the day its a matter of people's preference and acceptance. My opinion is that men and women should only have one sexual partner. Each to their own in this kali yug.

Re: what men want...a virgin bride?? Wow Indian/Asian men need to be bit less judgemental :lmao: Just because a girl slept with someone before marriage does not make her the local bike. If my mum had slept with someone while in a loving relationship BEFORE she had even met my dad then wtf would I be pissed off about? Specially if my dad had done the same as well? Now I have done the dirty with plenty of desi girls and most of them told me that they would tell their future husbands that the were 100% virgins :lmao: Good luck finding who is a real virgin and who is not. I would rather marry a women who is honest and really into me than a pseudo dishonest virgin :doh: Someone wrote that since they got engaged they stopped looking at other girls :lmao: Are yaar abhe to fresh love hai so don't tempt fate :hic: Edit- Btw my mum was a virgin so was my dad ( I think). So the above was just an example. Leave my mummy out of it :lmao:

Now I have done the dirty with plenty of desi girls and most of them told me that they would tell their future husbands that the were 100% virgins :lmao: Good luck finding who is a real virgin and who is not.
Not to go in to too much detail, but there are ways of being able to tell, I'm sure Dhondy will clarify this isn't always the case, but most of the time, as far as I'm aware, you can tell...

Not to go in to too much detail, but there are ways of being able to tell, I'm sure Dhondy will clarify this isn't always the case, but most of the time, as far as I'm aware, you can tell...
You can't tell my friend. You going to do pussy inspection before the wedding? :lmao: :hic: A hymen could "pop" without sex as well :wtg:
Q. Is hymen an evidence of virginity? A. For a long time, it was believed that an intact hymen was evidence of a girl's virginity, as the hymen posed a barrier to sexual intercourse. Some girls who are still virgins have no hymen at all. Also there have been some cases in which girls who have had several sexual intercources had an intact Hymen. This condition is also called as elastic hymen. A minor surgical procedure should remove the hymen is such cases as elastic hymens sometimes do cause pain during sexual intercourse. Girls who do have a hymen can break their hymen in a number of differerent ways, many times without even knowing it. Some of the non-sexual ways in which a hymen will tear are: 1. Through an accident or injury. 2. Horseback riding, bicycling, high jumping, gymnastics or similar sports. 3. Insertion of finger or instrument by doctor during pelvic exam. 4. Tampon insertion. etc..

Let's just say that I know for sure I have nothing to worry about, and I don't give a f**k about others... :wtg:
Good for you :hic: I never doubted your partner anyway. I was just posting the reality of lot of other cases :wtg:

What men want but think about those guys who keep themselves fresh for their wives..out of compulsion.. :hic:
They deserve it for being so STRAIGHT :lmao:
best thing for the girls and guys imo will be to never discuss this issue.. no knowledge ..no confusion..
Brushing stuff under the carpet won't bode well for the marriage. Maybe best is to have an open chat. The open chat won't always work in case of arranged marriages though as it's too risky for the female side. If a girl is fully honest to the guy then based on the posts here the guy could pull out before the marriage and the girl would have bigger problems. Love marriage is the way ladies :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

Don't ask Indian men about sex. They start blushing straightaway, and it's quite clear they know jackshyte. Worse then females, they are. Lying prone on top of Aunty Sheila for 5 minutes while making funny noises and trying to figure out where the damn thing goes in...that's about it for most of the guys. No wonder they want to marry virgins. They would be found out in a minute by a real girl.
As far as I am concerned learning how to ride a bike is a very integral part of eventually riding one successfully. There is no shame in being found out. Please excuse my crass sense of similes. :lmao: WHo is this proverbial character Auntie Sheila

Guest dada_rocks

You can't tell my friend. You going to do pussy inspection before the wedding? lmao hic A hymen could "pop" without sex as well
Moreover there is hymen reconstruction surgery available so u can be a neighbourhood bike and still pass the hymen test :wtg:

Re: what men want...a virgin bride?? Dhondy is spot on. Virgin chasers, or "cherry poppers", as i like to call them - usually tend to be d*ckless cowards who couldn't tell a girl's @ss from her elbow. They get the matriomonial paperwork done with first - then the poor girl is bound to stick with 'em no matter how much of a clown he may be. Sad. Then again, how many genuinely happy Indian "couples" do you usually find ? Maybe 10 out of every 100.

Re: what men want...a virgin bride?? 1) She has no respect for the sanctity or concept of marriage, 2) She is highly likely to cheat on you, as she felt the need to have pre-marital sex, despite the risks of shame/beatings... trust cob to write this :lol: The same goes for the guy too...hai na..? ..and if the guy doesn't respect the sanctity or concept of marrige ...then he doesn't deserve a wife who does ..... As for cheating....cob ...there are two kinds of people .. 1)cheaters 2) faithful And cheater will cheat whenever they have the chance and whenever they can get get away with it....it doesn't matter whether you are a virgin ,nonvirgin,ghoonghay waali ,etc... Infact the virgins before marriage would probably more like to check out other stuff .... :lmao: :lmao: My funda is very clear VIRGINS FOR VIRGINS EXPERIENCED FOR EXPERIENCED and SLUTS FOR SLUTS Thats fair.

Re: what men want...a virgin bride?? i asked this question to 2 of my friends who were virgin but not untouched...and they told me that they are cool with their husbands being non-virgin as long as the person is loyal to his wife after marriage... so imo... girls do not have much of a problem in this issue of male virginity.. its only us who dwells too much on this issue.. lol

Re: what men want...a virgin bride?? If people can live their lives, knowing their wife has been with other men in that way, and shared that special first time experience with someone else, then fair play to them (no sarcasm, genuine opinion)... I couldn't do that... Dada, that surgery costs a lot of money, AND, it just replaces the damaged tissue, it does nothing for the tightness... There was actually a story going around my Uni about a girl that went to India to get that surgery, she came back home, couldn't control herself, and undid the good work of the surgeons. When she went back yet again for the same surgery, the doctors reportedly cursed her down about her lack of morals!!! :lmao: