30 skeletons of children found in Noida....

beetle

The accused satish arrested...confesses to sexually assaulting the children and killing them.... The sad and pathetic part is that this happened over a period of 1 and 1/2 years and police hasn't filed a single FIR. Kept telling the poor parents that they must have run away.... How can anyone do this to children...? They deserve to be put down ....every one including the policemen should be made to pay for it.

Re: 30 skeletons of children found in Noida.... some how i don't believe when such Psycho cas comes up... how can a human brain be so fukced up.? i would want to hear and see a complete medical check of these people..how thay behave..how they react... Dr.Dhondy..have you come across such patients? any study on these subjects?

Re: 30 skeletons of children found in Noida....

Send this sick guy Satish over to the Cricket section. CHAC the rain God will like his head along with Assad's and Benson's :lmao:
GKD, are you a sick person to joke about this? A quick trial and death by hanging, with the parents watching on is in order. Thank goodness our country still has the death penalty.

Re: 30 skeletons of children found in Noida.... People who appose death penalty should think deep andthink what kind of penalty they would like for him.If they would like to take the chance that this man could by some mistake be near their kids and grandkids.....

Re: 30 skeletons of children found in Noida.... I'm in principle opposed to death penalty and one of the reasons is that's the easy way out for sickos like this. They might feel pain for few minutes and then it's over. Why not make them suffer for much longer time in jail.

Re: 30 skeletons of children found in Noida.... Think about this anakin.... A prison break... Jumping parole.... A corrupt govt granting group pardon on public holidays ....quietly adding his name into it..... Any of these reasons ...and this sick monster could be around another child....alone... Is it worth risking the life of another child......?

Send this sick guy Satish over to the Cricket section. CHAC the rain God will like his head along with Assad's and Benson's :lmao:
GKD, are you a sick person to joke about this? A quick trial and death by hanging, with the parents watching on is in order. Thank goodness our country still has the death penalty.
Sick I am sir but not that sick. I was not joking about the actual case. I just wanted Satish's head to serve some useful purpose :eew:

Think about this anakin.... A prison break... Jumping parole.... A corrupt govt granting group pardon on public holidays ....quietly adding his name into it..... Any of these reasons ...and this sick monster could be around another child....alone... Is it worth risking the life of another child......?
Nah, it's almost impossible to escape from high-security prisons, heinous crimes like this won't have chances of parole for few decades at least, and no politician (no matter how corrupt they are) will pardon criminals like this one.

Anakin' date=' believe me, the fear of impending and certain death inflicted by somebody else trumps all other punishments.[/quote'] The point is the fear and pain is very short-lived for death penalty. They deserve longlasting pain, not a short burst of pain and fear.

Re: 30 skeletons of children found in Noida.... Public memory is very short anakin....and politicians don't show records of every one who is released..... A rapist is in the news for being loose on parole...not the same but rape is a henious crime. And there are end numbers of criminals who are out because of prison breaks...... what about a jail riot .... I would rather have this man dead even if it does mean less pain for him.....too many innocent little babies have already suffered ......why even risk it.....

Re: 30 skeletons of children found in Noida.... You can't execute people for one single rape, not that I'm condoning it, just that usually it doesn't happen. Even with manslaughter and some other serious crimes parole is possible after serving for some time. But serial murder or rapes usually don't have parole available for very long time. If there are so many prison breaks or riots, may be reform the system and security so that doesn't happen. I've already mentioned my point, make these sickos suffer for as long as possible.

Re: 30 skeletons of children found in Noida.... >>>Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:02 am Post subject: You can't execute people for one single rape, not that I'm condoning it, just that usually it doesn't happen. Even with manslaughter and some other serious crimes parole is possible after serving for some time. But serial murder or rapes usually don't have parole available for very long time I am not saying rapists are hung.... I am mentioning a recent rape case....the guy was convicted and within months given parole... Such things do happen...it can happen again with this sicko.... Can we wait for prison reform.....?

Guest dada_rocks

The accused satish arrested...confesses to sexually assaulting the children and killing them.... The sad and pathetic part is that this happened over a period of 1 and 1/2 years and police hasn't filed a single FIR. Kept telling the poor parents that they must have run away.... How can anyone do this to children...? They deserve to be put down ....every one including the policemen should be made to pay for it.
What kind of pu8nsihment should be befitting for this sick Ba$tard.. I propose cutting off his body parts one by one and applying chilli powder on that.. givign him chicken karhai to eat and denying access of water.. Piercing his penis with a raw bamboo stick and letting children have fun with the sticking out bamboo.. last but not the least inserting hot iron rod in his behind ......