fao doc dhondy

observer1

Re: fao doc dhondy

Why the sentence? Is this the ultimate democracy - moderator getting into jail? Dhondygate?
But yeah the good hakim tried to chain himself unsuccesfully .... :lmao: :lmao:
Aaah, didnt know that he was in to S&M (and I am not referring to solpadol and methotrexate)

Penance. I've single handedly lost India numerous games. I've facked up whatever chance they had of saving this match by posting today.
You. With a PhD in molecular whatsit. Do you really believe in stuff like that? This is what happens to a Northerner once you migrate southwards. Next thing I know you will have stopped eating meat pies and you will be into organic food from Waitrose.

Re: fao doc dhondy Arre baba, not South, just the Midlands. And it's not molecular whatsit...far less glamorous. Stuff to do with Methotrexate & Solpadol. :hic: I do believe there's an inverse relationship between my expectations and India's performance. Once I have cracked the constant, India are in business.

Arre baba, not South, just the Midlands. And it's not molecular whatsit...far less glamorous. Stuff to do with Methotrexate & Solpadol. :hic: I do believe there's an inverse relationship between my expectations and India's performance. Once I have cracked the constant, India are in business.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Actually every time, i watch Indians play while i am in India, they win the series. (Last time i did, the test series in Pak'04 took a similar course, 1-1 after 2 tests. So, am secretly hoping for a 2-1 series win)

Actually every time' date=' i watch Indians play while i am in India, they win the series. (Last time i did, the test series in Pak'04 took a similar course, 1-1 after 2 tests. So, am secretly hoping for a 2-1 series win)[/quote'] hahaha, i used to believe that too ! I watched every match India played in the '02 Natwest Series (i even missed the World Cup final, 'cos IND-SL were playing on the same day !!) and when they won that final, i honestly thought i was some kind of good luck charm. Returned in August of '04, just in time for the Asia Cup final. Arrived on the day India sneaked through to the final in that close match against SL. Now I was fully convinced. Thinking that my magnetic presence would somehow elevate India into another trophy-winning run - i bet Rs. 300 with a friend, on India to win that final vs SL. The rest as they say, is history. Moral of this stupid anecdote - the Indian cricket team will invariably play like sh*t no matter where you may be in your life. The end :doh: