Happy New Year 2007

theguyinallblue

i want to wish all the ICFans a very happy new year.... may this year bring more happiness and prosperity in your life... i also wish Team india a very successful 2007... i pray that they start the year with a series win in SA...and after winning the world cup 2007 they win all the test series..they will play in 2007.

Re: Happy New Year 2007 Happy New Year All... It will indeed be a happy new year if the men in sky-blue lift that trophy, but I won't hold my breath. I just hope the next year will be a respectable one for the team at least. We haven't had a year to be proud of since 2003... Hope the new year brings success for y'all. I'm off out now, see y'all next year!...

Re: Happy New Year 2007 :party1: :wishes: :party2: :music3: :pint: :party1: :wishes: :party2: :music3: :pint: :party1: :wishes: :party2: :music3: :pint: :party1: :wishes: :party2: :music3: :pint: :party1: :wishes: :party2: :music3: :pint:

Re: Happy New Year 2007 actually i was talking about the women teachers... they support their family..and they take care of their profession also... being a teacher it helps... waise mujhe bhi experience hai teacher banne ka for two days...on teacher's day...when i was in XI and XII... and i was a very strict teacher....enjoyed the attention...of the junior students...