Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

wtf.....just wtf??? Shoaib Malik out of all people??? This dude who claimed pakistan's loss in t20 2007 WC as a loss for all muslims around the world??? this guy??? seriously? looks like chandni chowk's chinni chor wtf is wrong with Sania? 1st that sohaib mirza jhadi looking dude and now this..........what a loser
Is that you in your avatar? :fear: :fear:

Good luck to them! (If its true) When did they even have a chance to meet/talk? The whole thing just sounds so weird. One's an Indian family, the other is a Pakistani. The only real connection b/w the two of 'em is probably the fact they're both Muslim. Who knows, maybe they have been secretly seeing each other. :hmmm:
Hyderabadi connection :) Living in Hyderabad, I know that most of the rich Muslims in Hyderabad have Pakistani connection. They look up to Pakistan to find Rishta of their level as most Muslims in Hyderabad are poor or middle class. So lot of marriages happen between Pakistani and Hyderabadi families! Its a matter of prestige to get married to Pakistani rich families in Hyderabad.

Indian tennis star Sania Mirza [ Images ] is all set to marry Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik [ Images ] in April, two months after she broke her engagement with childhood friend Sohrab Mirza. Confirming the news, Malik wrote in his Twitter page, "Thanks for all your support. And the news of me marrying to Sania is true. Inshallah will get married in April." "I fully understand what it takes to be an international sports person and I will support Sania in her career as long as she wishes to play," he said. "Representing India [ Images ] at the 2012 Olympics [ Images ] is very important for her and I will be the proudest husband if she can win a medal for her country," he added. A statement by Sania's father Imran Mirza also stated that 23-year-old Sania and the 28-year-old all-rounder will be based in Dubai [ Images ], where Malik is a resident. "This is a unique case where the husband and wife will represent their respective countries in sport," said Mirza in Hyderabad. "My wedding inshallah is going to be the biggest day of my life. I have been in the constant glare for too long and would appreciate privacy at this very personal moment in my life," Sania was quoted as having said in a statement. "I hope to be fully fit to represent India in the Commonwealth and Asian Games that are scheduled for later this year," she said. Sania's mother, Nasima said, "Marriages are made in heaven." Incidentally, Shoaib was earlier accused of marrying another Hyderabad girl, Ayesha Siddiqui, in 2002 over phone even though the cricketer said he was merely engaged to her. Ayesha's father had also threatened to sue Malik accusing him of ditching the girl. Malik's brother-in-law Imran Z Malik said the marriage proposal was taken by the cricketer's mother to India. He said the entire family will leave for India on April 7 and formal nikaah ceremony would take place on April 10 or 11. The Walima or reception is expected to be held in Lahore [ Images ] on April 16 or 17. Pakistani media reports said Sania and Malik fell in love six-and-half months back and it could be the reason for the breaking up of Sania's engagement with Sohrab. Sania, who had got engaged to 24-year-old Sohrab in July last year, broke off citing incompatibilty. "We were friends for years but found ourselves incompatible as fiances," Sania had said while wishing Sohrab the very best in life.
Link

Guest Gunner
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: an indian marrying a paki
Your quaid-e-azam's daughter married an Indian. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hyderabadi connection :) Living in Hyderabad' date=' I know that most of the [b']rich Muslims in Hyderabad have Pakistani connection. They look up to Pakistan to find Rishta of their level as most Muslims in Hyderabad are poor or middle class. So lot of marriages happen between Pakistani and Hyderabadi families! Its a matter of prestige to get married to Pakistani rich families in Hyderabad.
Thats so weird, if its true.

BANGALORE: Sania Mirza, whose much-publicized engagement to Mohammed Sohrab was called off earlier this year, met former Pakistan captain Shoaib Malik in Dubai in February while she was playing a tournament there. They liked each other. The families took things forward and planned the alliance. Sania's mother, Nasima said: "Marriages are made in heaven. As parents, we are delighted with her choice." Sania's father, Imran, who has coached and managed her through her career, said: "This is a unique case where the husband and wife will represent their respective countries in sport." Ranked No. 27 in the world, Sania's rating has plummeted after a debilitating wrist injury that saw her take a break from competition. Her treatment and rehabilitation drills continue. She will probably test her wrist in competition later in the summer, but is targeting a return for later in the year. "I hope to be fully fit to represent India in the Commonwealth and Asian Games that are scheduled for later this year," she said. Shoaib, however, can't play for one year for Pakistan as he faces a ban imposed by the national cricket board for breaching the code of conduct. Although no reason was given, Pakistani media speculated that he may have been involved in match fixing. It may be recalled that Shoaib was involved in a marriage dispute with another Indian national, Ayesha Siddiqui, with whom he reportedly exchanged marriage vows with over the telephone in 2002. Shoaib, however, has denied the marriage, indicating he had been cheated in the relationship, which was mostly carried out over the internet. Sania's family has downplayed the issue and made no comment on it.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/5740633.cms Her family confirms that she will be playing for India and he for Pakistan. It is mentioned that they met a month ago only. I mean WTF is it? I still cannot believe that she married a Paki and that too after knowing him for only a month. This sound ridiculous. I am still not able to believe it fully and am really amazed at her decision.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/5740633.cms Her family confirms that she will be playing for India and he for Pakistan. It is mentioned that they met a month ago only. I mean WTF is it? I still cannot believe that she married a Paki and that too after knowing him for only a month. This sound ridiculous. I am still not able to believe it fully and am really amazed at her decision.
she is on the rebound that too twice........

I say deport all hyderabadis to pak right now! on a more serious note, the girl was harrassed while playing for india. fatwas issued because of short skirts, big boobs, lipstick and nailpolish. maybe a liberal muslim nation like pak will accept her and provide her full support while she pranks around on court.

I simply wonder, absolutly cant believe, realistically speaking how dare Saniz Mirza can do this? If everything is true then definitely she is going to sacrifice a lot many things, for what? only that little Malik.... ch ch ch..