UEFA Champions League 2009-10

Shane

Where are you Manure fans ? Soods' date= Don, Andy :search:421453.jpg Premier league next season. Watch out
:headshake: well, I do like Utd so am a fan I guess, much more so than of the other big EPL sides; not a supporter though. They were playing second string today to be fair. Wellbeck, Macheda, Obertan (who seems like handy player) etc For my many paaps, my team...

Where are you Manure fans ? Soods' date=' Don, Andy :search:[/quote'] chck the average age of the players of United...dat took part in the match!! We fielded a 2nd string team..unlike chelshit!! They wins against small oppositions and goes missing against big teams!!:cantstop: Let the season..end and see...where we stand..wid dis team[it is an weakened united team going through rebuilding phase] and where u stand wid all big players in the world!!

chck the average age of the players of United...dat took part in the match!! We fielded a 2nd string team..unlike chelshit!! They wins against small oppositions and goes missing against big teams!!:cantstop: Let the season..end and see...where we stand..wid dis team[it is an weakened united team going through rebuilding phase] and where u stand wid all big players in the world!!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

chck the average age of the players of United...dat took part in the match!! We fielded a 2nd string team..unlike chelshit!! They wins against small oppositions and goes missing against big teams!!:cantstop: Let the season..end and see...where we stand..wid dis team[it is an weakened united team going through rebuilding phase] and where u stand wid all big players in the world!!
Umm..where have I heard about 'rebuilding phase' 'average age of the players' et al...Oh yeah from Bangladeshi's fans. Keep going :popcorn:

Umm..where have I heard about 'rebuilding phase' 'average age of the players' et al...Oh yeah from Bangladeshi's fans. Keep going :popcorn:
Fans of those teams..who have won nothng for 3years must not talk about teams who wins evrythng major every year!!:dance:

Fans of those teams..who have won nothng for 3years must not talk about teams who wins evrythng major every year!!:dance:
Saale abhi toh badi badi chodh raha tha that how you are rebuilding and sh*t, now talking about past ? :giggle:

Saale abhi toh badi badi chodh raha tha that how you are rebuilding and sh*t' date=' now talking about past ? :giggle:[/quote'] saale main to..is saal ki rebuilding ki baat kar raha hun!! trophy to humne...last 3 years..jeeta hai!! we are the current BPL champions!! First win sumthng den talk!! We have...won 3 BPL titles consecutively!! Still we dont poke when chelsea wins or looses!! All we are bothered abt is our teams!! But u chelsea fans have been so much...bothered abt other teams..in last 3 years u have won nothng!!:finger: U are playing well congratz!! But if u dont knw to respect other clubs..learn it frm sensible people!!

Where are you Manure fans ? Soods' date=' Don, Andy :search:[/quote'] It was a second string side as soods and andy pointed out + we were denied a penalty when Evra was brought down + we are already through to the next phase. Stop reading too much into these dead rubbers:finger:

It was a second string side as soods and andy pointed out + we were denied a penalty when Evra was brought down + we are already through to the next phase. Stop reading too much into these dead rubbers:finger:
Interpretation: yada yada yada yada :yay::yay:

WHOA!!!! Kiev score in the 2nd minute of the game against Barca and a horrendous keeping by Valdes allowed that to happen :nervous:

Draw for next round AC Milan v MAN UTD Porto v ARSENAL Lyon v Real Madrid CSKA Moscow v Sevilla Bayern Munich v Fiorentina Inter Milan v CHELSEA Olympiakos v Bordeaux Stuttgart v Barcelona :(( Will Beckham sign up for AC Milan during the winter and return to OT? ...And oh, yeah...Jose has his wish.:giggle: