Rajasthan is an ordinary side: Gambhir

Rajasthan is an ordinary side: Gambhir  

1. 1.

• Yes: He should be respectful towards his opponents
    • No: He speaks his mind, what's wrong with that
    • Don't care: Who am I to judge?

Guest DeveGowda
Wow you guys are sick ! This is [B]Gauti you losers ! :finger: Whats wrong with calling a side ordinary ? :dontknow:
So what...? What if DD's foriegn players gave a commnet like Their captain is ordinary ....:winky:

Indeed it is Gauti...he should learn from the L E G E N D SRK :hatsoff: as to how to get your goals without opening your trap...I feel IPL captaincy has gone into Gamby's head :winky: abhi bacha hai.. dil ka kacha hai :giggle:
Anyone calling SRK legend on a cricket forum should be banned

He is a kuptaan for gods sake and a kuptaan should very well know how to carry himself. He losses quite a few fans the moment he says those words(not that it will make any difference to him) but just because you are a good player does not give you the right to say whatever you want to. Even the aussies do not deride the opposition(at the post match presentations i mean) and when GG does it he stoops to a new low which is below the aussies. His words show complete disrespect for the opposition which under the magician won the first IPL and i guess they were a lot more ordinary then than they are now. Has he not yet learnt that in T20 anything can happen??? A few months ago i and a few friends were discussing potential future kuptaans of India and i now say this sadly that he was one of them. I never expected this from a player of his experience in International as well as national cricket.

Stupid Gambhir as he should never insult an opposition at the post match. It is rubbing salt on their wounds and a lack of respect. This is not even honesty but overconfidence and underestimation of others. I hope I do not see this in our upcoming players as we have already suffered greatly cuz of the above problem. ( Remember Bangladesh in world cup 07)

Guest DeveGowda
Different yardsticks for different people:headshake:
Most of the guys here aee Stronggg Virtual Patriots....:winky: *** No offense to the guy with ID Patriot