Controversial Gandhi video

shailesh

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Controversial Gandhi video India better bring a law where noone is allowed to portray Gandhiji in poor light..... I am so against many of his methods used in independence movement but he is Gandhi for god sake this is just not on :mad:

Re: Controversial Gandhi video DR, if u remember Dushyant Singh ( that ole friend of mine I mentioned ) He once said something abt Gandhi at a coffee shop and a turkish guy overheard him. He came up to our table and literally warned him not to say anything abt Gandhi You guessed it, we all were shocked

Re: Controversial Gandhi video

India better bring a law where noone is allowed to portray Gandhiji in poor light..... I am so against many of his methods used in independence movement but he is Gandhi for god sake this is just not on :mad:
well I think this would have been offensive with any other figure in Indian history as well. on a different topic, I am definitely against the 'above everyone else' status con-gress has put him. He made a contribution in freedom fight there is no doubt, but so did many others. and I certainly do not like 'father of the nation' tag..how can one person be father of a nation?

Re: Controversial Gandhi video Yep Gandhi gets way too much credit at the expense of other freedom fighters. Plus Gandhi and his side kick Nehru did cause lot of problems for India. There should be full freedom of expression. I am against laws that cut freedom of expression. As for the link I am not really interested so won't click :wtg: E

Guest dada_rocks

DR, if u remember Dushyant Singh ( that ole friend of mine I mentioned ) He once said something abt Gandhi at a coffee shop and a turkish guy overheard him. He came up to our table and literally warned him not to say anything abt Gandhi You guessed it, we all were shocked
yes i do remember, i can understand gandhi does deserve minimum decency accorded to him.. :wtg: for turkish guy.. turkish boy might have known him for gandhi's khilafat movement support and particularly that part of his politics I disapprome the most.. there was no need to communalise the independence movement

Guest dada_rocks

Yep Gandhi gets way too much credit at the expense of other freedom fighters. Plus Gandhi and his side kick Nehru did cause lot of problems for India. There should be full freedom of expression. I am against laws that cut freedom of expression. As for the link I am not really interested so won't click :wtg: E
Fredom of expresion is fine I am one of the most ardent critic of gandhi's philosphy here..but please do watch the video it's anything but criticim it's just gutter-class humiliation

Re: Controversial Gandhi video poor taste.... but i dont believe in curbing freedom of expression.... if he has the right to do a mock impersonation of any person, it can be gandhi or a street beggar.... it is the same in democracy.... thts the beauty... u can choose not to watch...