33 Facts about Guyz (Is this for real?)

Aqua

1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. they prefer neat and presentable girls. 2. Guys hate flirts. 3.When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're not thinking the way he is. 4. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about .. 5. When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics. 6. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile. 7. Guys will do anything just to get the girl's attention. 8. When you touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back. 9. When a girl says "no", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow". .... so true. 10. You have to tell a guy what you really want before he gets the message clearly. 11. Guys love their moms. 12. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses. 13. A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn't mean that the guy likes her. 14. You can never understand him unless you listen to him. 15. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does. 16. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can. 17. Like Eve, girls are guys' weaknesses. 18. Guys are very open about themselves. 19. It's good to test a guy first before you believe him. But don't let him wait that long. 20. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot. 21. Guys really admire girls that they like even if they're not that much pretty. 22. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice. ... very true. 23. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you. 24. Guys keep secrets that girls tell them. 25. Guys think too much. 26. Guys fantasies are unlimited. 27. Girls' height doesn't really matter to a guy but her weight does! 28. Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. So watch out girls!!! 29. Guys are more talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls. 30. You can truly say that a guy has good intentions if you see him praying sometimes. 31. If a guy says you're beautiful, that guy likes you. 32. Guys hate girls who overreact. 33. Guys love you more than you love them IF they are serious in your relationships.

Re: 33 Facts about Guyz (Is this for real?)

31. If a guy says you're beautiful, that guy likes you.
duh....
11. Guys love their moms.
100% true...
1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. they prefer neat and presentable girls.
???? never seen such a guy....

1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. they prefer neat and presentable girls.
???? never seen such a guy....
if you havent seen such a guy... then it is definitely you... :lol::lol::lol:

23. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
hahahah is that really true??
no idea... but i would like to know... i get teased too often... hmmmmmm.... :hic:

23. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
hahahah is that really true??
no idea... but i would like to know... i get teased too often... hmmmmmm.... :hic:
i think it is...

Re: 33 Facts about Guyz (Is this for real?) 1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. they prefer neat and presentable girls. *ha ha ha ha.......only in front of their patents i guess..... 2. Guys hate flirts. *Only if the flirt is his wife or GF........otherwise they love the flirty ones. 3.When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're not thinking the way he is. *nah! they really don't....... :doh: 4. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about .. * Are you joking...it's the otherway round......the naughty babes are top most in their mind when they hit the bed. 5. When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics. * I wish! 6. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile. *Only if the smile doesn't mean a lighter wallet 7. Guys will do anything just to get the girl's attention. * just about anything.... 8. When you touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back. * Then you have to deal with the stomach. :doh: 9. When a girl says "no", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow". .... so true. *bollywood heros do.... 10. You have to tell a guy what you really want before he gets the message clearly. *Not just what......what colour,number,size,etc...... 11. Guys love their moms. * LIke girls don't .... :shrug: 12. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses. *Money for lunch!!!!!????? maybe the skinny ones.... 13. A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn't mean that the guy likes her. *pass 14. You can never understand him unless you listen to him. *What is there to understand ?.....feed him ,clothe him, sleep with him.....bas....yeh listen wisen kya hai? 15. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does. *That's true for the seedha saadha ones ...not the majnus....(check rohan's list :hic: ) 16. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can. * So true...and they are nasty gossipers! :eew: 17. Like Eve, girls are guys' weaknesses. *along with tools...aircrafts...cars ...bikes ...food ........ 18. Guys are very open about themselves. * Only the Rohan's of this world..... :lol: 19. It's good to test a guy first before you believe him. But don't let him wait that long. *pass 20. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot. *I wish :doh: 21. Guys really admire girls that they like even if they're not that much pretty. *Do they like the non pretty one? :shrug: 22. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice. ... very true. *...that's true for women ...not men. 23. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you. * true.......but if the teasing is not too nasty. 24. Guys keep secrets that girls tell them. *I doubt it....maybe if she is the GF or wife 25. Guys think too much. *about what? :lmao: 26. Guys fantasies are unlimited. *true 27. Girls' height doesn't really matter to a guy but her weight does! * SO TRUE :roll: 28. Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. So watch out girls!!! * true 29. Guys are more talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls. *not always...but bikes...cars... 30. You can truly say that a guy has good intentions if you see him praying sometimes. :lmao: *What has praying got to do with good intentions?.....the good guys don't need to pray... 31. If a guy says you're beautiful, that guy likes you. *true...unless he is the majnu kinds... 32. Guys hate girls who overreact. * So true :doh: 33. Guys love you more than you love them IF they are serious in your relationships. * Can you measure love...? :chin:

Re: 33 Facts about Guyz (Is this for real?) 1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. they prefer neat and presentable girls. - Good looking + Presentable ..i can dream,cant i 2. Guys hate flirts. - only if they dont flirt with me 3.When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're not thinking the way he is. - I just dont 4. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about .. - unless the girl plays cricket.......i usually think abt food 5. When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics. - Yeah,but not disregard but rather be naive and ignorant about it till it comes to bite me in the ass 6. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile. - and their ass,boobs,eyes 7. Guys will do anything just to get the girl's attention. - NO 8. When you touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back. - Just kiss another guy,its over 9. When a girl says "no", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow" - It means its over,unless is more like a "maybe,no" 10. You have to tell a guy what you really want before he gets the message clearly. - Isnt tht the norm in everythine 11. Guys love their moms. - and their dads,pets,friends 12. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses. - Like hell i will 13. A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn't mean that the guy likes her. - no 14. You can never understand him unless you listen to him. - no,we are simple creatures. 15. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does. - maybe after i turned 25,cos i havent said tht once since...(not counting the beer induced "i love you") 16. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can. - News are important to us,not gossips 17. Like Eve, girls are guys' weaknesses. - So is food,sports,games 18. Guys are very open about themselves. - i strip whenever possible,yes! 19. It's good to test a guy first before you believe him. But don't let him wait that long. - This is ur problem.....if i find a girl is testing me, it hardly lasts 20. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot. - You should tell my lonely washing machine that 21. Guys really admire girls that they like even if they're not that much pretty. - If i admire a girl, i like the girl. 22. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice. - We already know wht to do 23. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you. - I must've liked all the girls i went to school with then. 24. Guys keep secrets that girls tell them. - we keep secrets. 25. Guys think too much. - if we dont, who will power the matrix? 26. Guys fantasies are unlimited. - 3some,4some.......... 27. Girls' height doesn't really matter to a guy but her weight does! - Like how money matters to girls..... 28. Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive.- true 29. Guys are more talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls - not true 30. You can truly say that a guy has good intentions if you see him praying sometimes. - Bullshit.....imo, the guys who project themselves as religious or timid are often bad people. 31. If a guy says you're beautiful, that guy likes you. - If u are beautiful, every guy likes you. 32. Guys hate girls who overreact. - On another note,girls hates girls who overreact/ 33. Guys love you more than you love them IF they are serious in your relationships - True.we are stupid!

Re: 33 Facts about Guyz (Is this for real?) good one... Rads.... u r very similar to my wife...

*What is there to understand ?.....feed him ,clothe him, sleep with him.....bas....yeh listen wisen kya hai?
exactly how she would answer....

Re: 33 Facts about Guyz (Is this for real?) As far as i am concerned; 1. wrong 2. wrong (although there is a limit) 3. hmmm, depends 4. true 5. maybe... 6. Yes, provided that she is hot 7. No - not anything, but many could stop short of anything 8. true 9. depends on how they say it 10. not always 11. true 12. LMFAO, the f*ck he would ! i sure as hell wouldn't 13. true 14. true 15. wrong 16. wrong 17. wrong 18. wrong, not always 19. true 20. wrong 21. true 22. true 23. true more often than not ! 24. not always...;-) 25. hahaha 26. true 27. VERY TRUE 28. wrong 29. true 30. wrong 31. true 32. not always... 33. true