Ash and Abhishek engaged.....

beetle

Re: Ash and Abhishek engaged.....

this would atleast end the endless media speculation and lessen viewers misery ...cant believe this is the headline news everywhere...what cheesy journalism!
lol rofl, true.. but what to do, more then half of our Indian public is saas bhi kabhi bahu thi waali audience who love to hear such things in news...

Re: Ash and Abhishek engaged..... Gah came back from India a few days ago and nobody gives a crap about these two there to be honest. (maybe in mumbai they do). All that they were talkin about there were the Nithari killings and the Indian hannibal :eew:

Gah came back from India a few days ago and nobody gives a crap about these two there to be honest. (maybe in mumbai they do). All that they were talkin about there were the Nithari killings and the Indian hannibal :eew:
u must be living in junagad

Re: Ash and Abhishek engaged..... Anybody find it gross how the Big B is in virtually every location that Abhishek and Ash are in? I've seen so many photos with the THREE of them together instead of just the couple. Now I know Indian marriages are arranged or nowadays ... half-arranged, but geez ... ... ... ... these photos make it seem as if Abhishek is just an after-thought in this whole affair. The focus seems to be Amitabh and the biotch HE HAS CHOSEN for his little boy. (I'm not saying this is actually the case -- just what it seems to look like).

Re: Ash and Abhishek engaged..... Well, the BigB kinda loses it everytime there is talk about his son. I even read about Amitabh calling Abhishek's portrayal of Guru a "sledge-hammer performance" even before Guru had released. And he was also anchoring the audio release of Guru when he had absolutely nothing to do with the movie. He has been acting very childish off-late. But hey, as long as he helps keep Aish away from acting, more power to him.

Anybody find it gross how the Big B is in virtually every location that Abhishek and Ash are in? I've seen so many photos with the THREE of them together instead of just the couple.
I must say over the years I have been extremely suprised by Amitabh's demeanour. He may very well be the greatest Indian artist of all times but he is no trend setter. In fact his personal life has shown him to be the ageold orthodox Indians that most of us arent today. Be it his decision to have Jaya Bhaduri quit work after marriage(and now it seems Aishwarya will do the same) to having prevailed upon Aish's family to have her marry a tree? Is it this the most coveted Indian? I have always been a die-hard Amitabh fan but my "fanship" took a nosedive when I saw him blindly supporting Abhishek. No actor got so many chances in his starting years as Abhishek did. This included working with the top directors - Karan Johar, JP Dutta, RGV, Maniratnam. I do not doubt Abhishek's skills but boy did it pain me to see Amitabh lending a helping hand to Abhishek in many a films doing complete crap roles. And I have not even started talking about his support to the likes of Mulayam and Amar Singh. :eew: xxx