Typing this from Changi Airport, Singapore...

Predator_05

This is supposed to be a 2 terminals only, but both of them are so f*cking humoungous with so many gates that i really don't see the point in them calling it a 2-terminal airport. Just to emphasize - IGI in Delhi is 2 terminals, but not even 1/4th the size of Changi. Still, one of the better ones i've been to. Just came back from playing video games...:wtg: Anyone know where I can find their swimming pool ?

Re: Typing this from Changi Airport, Singapore... Pred, there's a pool and a good sized gym at the first floor. All you need to get to is to the transit hotel. I think there is a charge of $10 for casual visitors but find your way to the transit hotel and you will find the pool as well as the gym. I usually end up booking a room at transit hotel as I usually get a transit of up to 10 hours at times.

Re: Typing this from Changi Airport, Singapore... Are you talking about the gym in Terminal 2 ? It's crap. With the open glass windows overlooking the shopping area, all you see is some fat bast ards running on the treadmill - beerbellies flying all over the place. They don't even have any real weight equipment either ? Checked out the pool in Terminal 1 - they charged $13.50, but it's quite good.