Aussie open?? anyone???

Legend

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Aussie open?? anyone???

Rooting for Nadal to win it all! Is Safin playing this year..if yes then i would like to see a Safin Nadal final.
Federer naam bhi koi chiz hai jannab

Re: Aussie open?? anyone??? i want fed ex and marat safin final.... or this Nalbandian guy of argentina is quite good as well... it will be interesting to watch the new style of Maria sharapoa... rodd-ick will be out..this time fed -ex is in tough group... i would want these 4 guys in last 4.. 1. Federer 2. Marat Safin 3. Andy 4. that guy from greece ( last years runners up)

Re: Aussie open?? anyone??? Roddick and Safin are in the same half...I really wanted to see both of go far but it aint to be, so am hoping A-Rod beats Safin- in the 4th round they should meet i believe (if they win all their matches till the which is not a given) itll be a cracker. Would love to see Roddick bt Fed (in semis) and win it but its not going to happen...I quite like Nalbandian too and its about time that guy won a Slam. Anyone but Federer really. Roddick, Safin, Nalbandian, and last years runner up was Baghdatis from Cyprus I believe -he's class.

wow wow wow sania through to round 2.........................
usually the news of 'sania stoms into round 2 of x open' is followed in couple of days by 'sania crashes out of x open'. :lol:
aapne sahi bola..

Men's tennis is getting boring. If Federer is eventually gonna win' date=' what is the point in watching him play? Would prefer watching lesse mortals.[/quote'] It's a treat to watch him play regardless but i think if Nadal makes it to the final then he might have a chance!

Re: Aussie open?? anyone??? and he does it...very good match. Roddick lucky a bit with the net cord but deserved to go through...imploded in the 2nd set but recoeverd well...in a way its a shame Safin went out there is noone but Nadal to genuinely compete now with Fed... Some high quality 4th rounders to look forward to- Fed vs Djokovic, Nalbandian v Groasjean, A Rod v Ancic...Murray v Nadal a potential quarterf