Beautiful Shayari

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Penrhon ki ghani chhawon mein kahin, ye dhoop gujar hi jayegi Ab unki mulayam resham si zulphon ko pareshan kaun kare Chhup chhup ke wo khud sun lete hain, aawaz meri ashwaar mere afsana suna kar ab unka rushwai ka samaan kaun kare Us shokh see dast-e-nazuuk se har teer khata ho jata hai Ham aap nishana ban jayen Qatil ko pashemaan kaun kare Din raat unhen khat likhate hain din raat duaayen karte hain Fursat hi nahin hai hathon ko ab chaak-e-garebaan kaun kare ...............let this be trigger

Guest dada_rocks

Re: beautiful shayari

Mili ne Meh ( sharaab) eh Janat Me yaaro Mili ne Meh ( sharaab) eh Janat Me yaaro Aise Halaat mein Kya Karenge Le chal botal kabar mein Wohi bhetke piya karenge
Guruji aapko bottle se kuchh jyada hi pyar lag raha hai.. sample this.. dekhaa kiye vo mast nigaaho.n se baar baar jab tak sharaab aaye ka_ii daur ho gaye

Guest dada_rocks

Re: beautiful shayari Nusrat fateh ali khan: must listen category tum ak gorakh dhandha ho.. Gorakh dhandha word has its genesis in gorakhpur.. wonder how it reached pakistan in faisabad region in naaz khailvi's lexicon..

Masjid Mandir Yeh Mekhanay, Koi Yeh Manay Koi Woh Manay Sub Tere Hein Jaana Kasahanay, Koi Yeh Manay Koi Woh Manay Ik Honay Ka Tere Qaail Hai, Inkaar Pay Koi Maail Hai Ik Khalq Mein Shaamil Karta Hai, Ik Sub Say Akela Rehta Hai Hein Dono Tere Mastanay, Koi Yeh Manay Koi Woh Manay Sub Hein Jab Aashiq Tumhare Naam Ke, Kiyoon Yeh Jhagray Hein Rahim-O-Raam Ke Tum Ek Gorakh Dhanda Ho
Anyway enjoy this quawaali if u can get ur hands on.. beautiful rendition of a poets myriad complaints to almighty I can't write beautiful poetry like this albeit my complaints with the God is exactly the same. Why confuse things so much.. Another of Fateh Ali khan's song Mera piya ghar aaya ho ramji sounds exactly similar as hamara siyaan ghar ailan he ganagaji and this song has been in vogue in north bihar region since ever as a folk song. seems these great singers keep themselves abreast of folk songs from far and wide.....

Guest dada_rocks

Re: beautiful shayari translation for or those who don't appreciate urdu jubaan

You Are A Puzzle: Sometimes I looked for you here, and some times there To have your sight I?ve been ruined and I?ve everywhere The dear ones vanished, but No one got a lead to you You are not, yet you are at every place, You are a puzzle With what splendour you can be seen in every speck But the mind is puzzled what you look like and what you are You are a puzzle I looked for you in the houses of worship, but couldn?t find you Yet I found you residing in my heart, You are a puzzle I couldn?t find you anywhere But the spectacle is that You are there, where we are You are a puzzle If there is none but you Then I cannot understand why veil Yourself You are a puzzle You manifest-in the houses of worship Your light is resplendent in these places You are a puzzle He who is lost in your love, He is rewarded You could not be found either in a temple or Ka?bah But you could be found in a broken heart Sometimes you are hidden as non-existence and somewhere you appear as existence If you are not then why deny? Even the negation confirms your existence The one I call my Existence who is that if not you? If you didn?t come in my thoughts Then how did I learn you are God? You are a puzzle What puzzles me is who and what are You You?re an idol when You come by and if not then You are God You are a puzzle How did the one who entered wisdom could become Everlasting? How did one who comes into mind?s grasp become God The philosopher doesn?t find God in an argument He is trying to untangle the cord but cannot find the top You tell all You are homeless But surprisingly You dwell in a broken heart You are a puzzle If there is none but You 0 God, Then what is all this commotion about? You are a puzzle You don?t hide, You don?t show Yourself You show the manifestation but don?t show Yourself You don?t remove the conflicts of the manner of worship You don?t reveal the exact things I?m surprised how You accommodated in my heart? When the two worlds are not enough for You You are in the houses of worship You are faithless for not showing Your countenance You are a puzzle The puzzle taken strange possession of my heart A confused picture it?s drawn within it I do not understand what all this puzzle is What is this game You?ve been playing since the beginning of time You made the soul the prisoner of the body?s cage and then put the guard of death on it You make the bird of contrivance fly ? yet you?ve spread the net of fate everywhere For years you adorned the world and hereafter yet you have also made the plan of destruction Though you claim to be homeless Yet you preached about home, kith and kin This is bad, this good, this is hell, this is heaven Please tell me what is in this perplexity? For Adam?s crime you punish his children Is that the standard of your justice? By giving the earthly vicegerency to the man, You have made it into a spectacle For Your own recognition you created all But you hide yourself from all You are a puzzle You draw and erase yourself I don?t know which crime of desire you punish us Sometimes you?ll turn a pebble into a diamond Other times you?ll turn a diamond into dust The one who revived many dead You made him to adorn the crucifix The one that longed to have your sight on the Mount Sinai You reduced the Mount to ashes with the Lightning of your Manifestation You wished Abraham to be thrown into Nimrud?s Fire Then you turned that fire into flowers yourself Sometimes you throw a Canaanite into the well of Canaanites And then deprive Jacob of his sight You make Joseph to be put into the slave-mart of Egypt And then you also make him the king of Egypt When someone reaches to the destination of higher spirituality You make him to voice: I?m the Truth Then allow the verdicts of infidelity against Him You send yourself Mansoor to the crucifix One day he too loses his life Whom You make to see Your sight If a Ranjha goes in Your quest You make him in the charity of Jhang If some Majnun goes in Your quest You make him a beloved of some Laila If Your love awakens in Sassi?s heart You scorch her in a burning desert If Sohni imagined you as her Mahinval You drowned her into the ragging currents You do as You wish by summoning to the Heaven And in a single night You can make the Prophet?s Accession to Heaven You are a puzzle You?re Your Veil You are a puzzle I accept what I say You mind it a little But still I?ve a little complaint to make You sat quiet on your Throne and watched Muhammad?s grandson the scorching desert of Karbala How he was giving his blood for Your Love though he was thirsty for three days His enemies were after all enemies, but it?s sad even you didn?t provide him with a little Water Every favour of oppression is the inheritance of the oppressor But the oppressed is neither consoled nor comforted Yesterday he who had a crown on his head Today I see him with a begging bowl What is this? If I ask, your answer is That no one can get acquainted with this secret You are a puzzle You are a world of astonishment You are a puzzle You are Omnipresent but I do not know where I have heard your name but I do not know your location You are a puzzle Once the heart?s wish is fulfilled it glows And when eyes are gratified they are filled With tears When a person is lost in spiritual love He is elevated and becomes like Bahu the poet No one comes to harm under a dagger But the arrow in an infant?s throat becomes the scale of justice You are a puzzle How carefree you are. A long story you are You are a puzzle Inquiring about you cause confusion at Every step I see discord between the circumstances and Ideas I become a picture of distress Whenever I see in the mirror of the world I see so many contradictions in a single eye I see one place divided into so many parts Somewhere I see the autumnal smoke of hardship and somewhere I see the monsoon showers of blessing Here I see hissing rivers and there silent Mountains Here I see a forest, there I see a desert and somewhere else I see a garden This style of division writhes me I see some rich and some poor here In Day's share, I see only one sun shinning While the night is bedecked with millions of stars Here I see the withered flowers of truth There I see the thorns of lies abloom Somewhere I see Shamas skinned alive Somewhere I see Sarmad?s head severed What is night? What is morning? What is light? What is darkness? After all I?m also your deputy, why You say "what is yours?" You are a puzzle What would a person see of you? You are veiled in every way You are a puzzle These mosques, temples and taverns Some believe in this and some believe in that All are your abodes dear, Some believe in this and some believe in that We are convinced of your Oneness Someone leans towards negation But You know the truth Someone believes in this and someone believes in that One includes him with the creation The other stays aloof from all Both are Your devotees Some believe in this and some believe in that If all are the devotees of your name Then why the conflict of your names? You are a puzzle You are in every house of worship You are in both the worlds wherever one is You are there for him In everywhere You are Unique You are a puzzle You are the centre of our quest, the world of colour and scent You manifest all the time, You are Omnipresent In Bahu?s surrounds there is only You You are the beloved, very Handsome You are the Glory and Honour of the Heavens You are the gain of longings of the two worlds You gave eyes and makes us perform ablution with the tears Now give us a flask of your manifestation Come out of the veil before me For a short meeting and a conversation Naaz will tell his beads place to place, street to street Allah is one, He has no partner Allahu, Allahu, Allahu......................

Re: beautiful shayari dost milte hain raahon me beshumaar dosti ki talaash jara sambhal kar karna chaman me phool mil jaate hain hazaar inme chhupe kaanton se jakhm mat khana ashkon se bojhal kar jaati hai duniya daga de jaate hain kai dosti ke naam par shukr khuda ka karo agar mil jaaye sachha dost warna gham de jate hain yeh khushi ke naam par

Hawab main diakhi thi, teri parchai hoobsoorat naqsh wali Jab utha, maloom huyyi, hamari taqdeer bad kismat wali Na teri parchai milli, na us ka saaya, aahir kaun he ye dilwali Andar se aavaaz aayi, ye mera aik feham hai, kuch nahi sachai Phir bhi apni aagosh mein, ye khawabana safr jaari rakhu'n gha Iss jahan mein na sahi tau, us jahan mein mujhay millay ghi meri kamayi standard poetry from me there. cant think at this time. sorry lads :p

OK this is one of dem dirty jokes based on shayari. It's one of dem best jokes you'll come across but I dunno if it will have the same kinda effect when read...so u'll need to be a lil imaginative and try and picture friends talking in bambayya Hindi/Urdu. Some spellings to beat the language filters, "szcoot" = punani/pussy/vagina. "sczhudegi" = fu

Its Urdu shayari battle. here it goes.. Ghalib SHARAB PEENY DY MASJID MAIN BETH KAR YA WO JAGA BTA K JAHAN PER KHUDA NAHIN Iqbal MASJID KHUDA KA GHAR HAI PEENY KI JAGA NAHIN KAFIR K DIL MAIN JA WAHAN PER KHUDA NAHIN Faraz KAFIR K DIL SY AAYA HUN YEA DEKH KAR FARAZ KHUDA MOJOOD HAI WAHAN USY PATA NAHIN