( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!

Mamu

( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

bas kya bhau... Absolutely nothing will come out of it. This is India afterall. Pawar is *THE* most corrupt person on this planet ... if he can run around scott free so will anybody under his wings. Absolutely no one can touch these mofo's ... you need someone ruthless like the other real Modi.
Seems like the more powerful BCCI babus and Kangress are in it together to get Modi off Indian cricket and IPL and that in itself won't be such a bad thing. The guy seems to make random unilateral decisions and I would be happy to see him out of the picture.

Seems like the more powerful BCCI babus and Kangress are in it together to get Modi off Indian cricket and IPL and that in itself won't be such a bad thing. The guy seems to make random unilateral decisions and I would be happy to see him out of the picture.
I am with you on this. :two_thumbs_up:

yeah ... but I dont think the guy is soo stupid to piss off Pawar .. or has he :omg:
He took on PC last yr .. thats as high as u mess with other than Gandhi family and MMS.
the manner in which he took on home minister P Chidambaram in 2009 seem to have resulted in a detailed enquiry into his activities by the I-T department.

‘Mr Lalit Modi has had a trail of failed ventures and defaults till four years back but has a lifestyle now that includes a private jet, a luxury yacht and a fleet of Mercedes S class and BMW cars all acquired in the last three years.’
the manner in which he took on home minister P Chidambaram in 2009 seem to have resulted in a detailed enquiry into his activities by the I-T department.
Chidambaram and the IT people jest jelus that they don't have private jets and BMWs. So they made up all this. Modi made his fortune through honest hard work.

How is modi "charged" with fraud? They are still suspecting and assuming, nothing is found or there is lack of evidence. Although its getting murkier by the day, hes still innocent until guilty. But I cant imagine a witty/cunning man like Modi get bogged down by the obvious "bad deeds" of cricket.

All those things that Lalit Modi is accused of are part and parcel of every Indian business. Modi got too ambitious and it seems didnt share his ill earned wealth with others equitably.
Is that not sad that we are able to coolly state that these things are common with all Indian businesses? Given that Modi might have actually built an empire on such bases, it is worth investigating and breaking it down provided it is actually illegal.