Sign in to follow this  
Mamu

( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!

( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Of intrigue and arm-twisting in high places Aditi Phadnis / New Delhi April 14, 2010, 0:03 IST Told to take money and withdraw, the successful but frightened Kochi franchise winners seek Sonia’s protection. Harassed and bullied, the Kochi franchisees of cricket’s Indian Premier League have sought the protection of Congress president Sonia Gandhi from two Union cabinet ministers, who allegedly wanted them out of IPL. At least two of the seven investors of Rendezvous Sports World (RSW), that won the franchise for Kochi, were last week summoned to the Mumbai residence of a Union cabinet minister and told to back off from bidding for Kochi or else. “We have many ways to take care of the likes of you,†the two now-scared investors were told at the end of a conversation with the minister that began at 10 pm and went on till 4 am. They were told to go to Delhi to meet another minister from the same party, who apologised for his colleague’s conduct but repeated: “Get out of IPL. Sell the team.†The two investors are not helpless individuals. One of them runs an industry. Another owns a broking firm and deals in precious gems. They are millionaires. But, they say, when they decided to invest in cricket, they did not think they were putting their lives in their hands. The story begins a year ago, when a group of seven high net worth individuals decided that in the next one year, IPL would be ready to launch two new teams and this could be a good investment opportunity. The group of seven was led by a banker. As Kochi was one of the venues, the group decided it would be helpful if an elected representative from Kerala were to support the venture. They approached Shashi Tharoor, who recognised the political spin-off and supported the holding of his companion, Sunanda Pushkar. Pushkar has five per cent holding in the team, not 20 per cent as widely reported, a member of the consortium said. RSW was a group of sport lovers which had been doing some charity sports events, but was not well known. The stakes for bidding were high – the company was required to have a net worth of $1 billion (Rs 4,500 crore).The group decided it needed some financial ballast and managed to rope in J P Gaur of the Gaur group. “We thought that if we have to compete with groups like Hero Honda and the Jaypee group, we needed someone with deep pockets and an appetite for risk,†said one of the RSW members. At that point, it was clear that there were at least two other venues for which bidding was on aggressively — Ahmedabad, sought by the Adani group and Pune, sought by Videocon and Sahara. Gaur decided he wanted to compete independently and walked out. The financial ballast was gone. Then, RSW realised they were being edged out of the game. They pulled strings in the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) and got the threshold lowered to 10 per cent of the original figure: Rs 46 crore. The first lot of bids was cancelled and rebidding was scheduled in Chennai two weeks later. It was a Sunday morning. A cricket match was on in Chennai. Five companies were in the fray: Adani, Videocon, RSW, Cyrus Poonawalla with builder Ajay Shirke, and the Sahara group. RSW got the first inkling that something was not quite kosher when they got a message that their bid should be below $300 million. They consulted among themselves and kept the bid at $333 million (Rs 1,533 crore). Sahara bid $370 million (Rs 1,702 crore). Videocon’s bid was $320 million, Adani bid $315 million. Theirs was the closest and they got the franchise. The members wanted to pop the cork. Too early, cautioned their leader. Get the letter of franchise first. They met IPL Commissioner Lalit Modi in Delhi. The daughter of one of the ministers was present in the room. This was when suggestions were made that they should take $50 million and walk away. The group was first amused, then flummoxed. “Suppose we walk,†asked one, “who is going to give us $50 million?†An investment banker, was the laconic reply. “Come on,†said the leader. “I am an investment banker. I know no one will pay this order of money.†“A client of an investment banker,†they were told. The group conferred among themselves and said prestige was involved. “We won’t go,†they said. That was not the end. The letter of franchise was delayed on one or other pretext: Contingent liability, declaration of shareholding pattern, finally, a 10 per cent bank guarantee. The message at the end always was: “Why get into this ? Sell the team.†The last straw was the meeting at the minister’s bungalow. The group has finally decided that if political power is what will get them justice, they, too, will knock at the door of politicians. Meanwhile, although the consortium is not breaking up, the strain is telling on it. Shashi Tharoor has confided in friends that he may have to put off wedding plans. Sunanda Pushkar is close to a breakdown. The two Gujarati investors have hired additional personal protection for themselves and their families. “The game was to get us out and give the franchise to the next bidder,†said a member of the consortium. This is when a franchisee has to look at 40 to 50 per cent losses in the first two years. “We are looking at a net loss of Rs 100 crore at least, for the first two years,†one of them said. Neutral observers say the episode is a clash between two groups of “very clever peopleâ€. “The conflict of interest in Lalit Modi’s case is clear: His son-in-law has been given web advertising rights and his brother-in-law has a team. And, in Shashi Tharoor’s case, the woman whom he is going to marry has been given free equity worth Rs 75 crore today but it could be worth Rs 500 crore a few years from now. And, when you look at it, the minister of state in charge of the Middle East also has 100 per cent of his business in the Middle East: does that sound like propriety?†asked a member of the BCCI governing council.
http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/of-intriguearm-twisting-in-high-places/391883/

Sunanda speaks... I am not a proxy for Tharoor: Sunanda Pushkar IANS, Apr 14, 2010, 01.52pm IST Article Comments (66) Tags: Shashi Tharoor|IPL controversy|Sunanda Pushkar|Kochi team controversy Sunanda breaks silence on IPL row NEW DELHI: Sunanda Pushkar, who has been linked to the Indian Premier League (IPL) Kochi team controversy, on Wednesday blasted her critics and denied acting as a proxy for her friend and minister of state for external affairs Shashi Tharoor. In a hard-hitting statement, Pushkar accused the media of ignoring her professional background and international business experience and focussing "obsessively on my personal life as if a woman cannot be capable of professional or financial success. "My own business interests and assets are substantial, and efforts to besmirch Tharoor by presenting me as a proxy for him are personally insulting for me as a woman and as a friend.” "I have built up a respectable and successful career while coping with widowhood and raising a child as a single mother. Yet I have been reduced to a caricature in the media, portrayed with inaccuracies and falsehoods," she said. Pushkar said she was issuing the statement "to set the record straight about my role in the public controversy surrounding the Kerala IPL Team franchise". The controversy erupted after Indian Premier League (IPL) Commissioner Lalit Modi revealed the ownership pattern of Kochi IPL, stating that Pushkar, a friend of Tharoor, owned free equity in Rendezvous Sports, which is a part owner of IPL Kochi team. Modi also accused Tharoor of asking him not to reveal the ownership details -- a charge denied by the minister. Pushkar said she was approached last year by Rendezvous "inviting me to associate myself with them as a consultant in their various sporting activities and particularly in their potential bid to acquire the franchise of an IPL team. "I had previously been approached by Karim Morani of Kolkata Knight Riders to join them in a similar capacity and had regretted that the timing was not convenient for me. "In view of my extensive international experience as a business executive, marketing manager and entrepreneur, I was invited to assist Rendezvous particularly in the areas of fund-raising, networking, elsewhere; event management; and brand building. "Because this is a start-up effort, I was told that in lieu of a salary they would grant me minor equity in Rendezvous in return for my efforts - which is a common practice across the world for start-ups and projects of this nature. "I should stress that I have accepted no salary or expenses and am conscious that the equity remains only on paper for the foreseeable future. "However, with the equity comes an opportunity to participate in the management and promotion of Rendezvous and in particular of its IPL team, a challenge I welcome." She said she had "lived a life of integrity and committed no crime, yet I am treated in a humiliating manner. My parents, friends and family members have been hounded by intrusive journalists. "My personal life is nobody else's business and if I have a marriage to announce, I will do it myself, rather than leave it to strangers. I would request the media to respect my privacy." ------ wow RESPECT... straight talk... nailed it.. :hatsoff:

Tharoor doesn't know what he's getting himself into. You don't mess with Modi like that and get away with it' date=' ask the Pakis.[/quote'] you mean the modi who cudnt even win rajasthan cricket board election last year?? Modi was a nobody until IPL.. he can bully the cricket boards around the world... i think hes gonna get pwned big time here..

Tharoor doesn't know what he's getting himself into. You don't mess with Modi like that and get away with it' date=' ask the Pakis.[/quote'] I think this has now gone far beyond Tharoor & Modi. There are going to be more bodies coming out of the coffin in the next few days.

ViruRulez - That quote in your signature is seriously poor taste. Those who compete in the Special Olympics are really far greater achievers then those who do in the Summer Olympics.
It is a copied quote from the internet .. I also know the participants are really far better than even real Olympics ... I have more respect for them than anybody else .. it is not to be meant in a derogatory way for the special people but meant more for the uselessness of fighting over the net .. sorry if that hurt you ... I will change it as soon as I find a better quote :--D

^^ yea viru rulez.. dont make fun of disabled people.. u sound like cartman..
ok I removed it .. I found it on the net and I never used it in the intention of making fun of disabled people.. I wanted to make fun of arguing on the internet thats it .. it was just a random quote found on the net and nothing else .. search for this quote and you will find it everywhere .. sorry if it hurt anybody

Let me get this straight..some people approached some random girl and gave her 18 million $ in shares just so she could act us a consultant?? Well fk me...i should have become a beautician too. She would have been a nobody if she wasnt fking shashi taroor..All the big words "ohh insulting me is insulting women everywhere" is just big BS. WTF is happening anyway?Why did the minister didnt want Rendezvous to bid?

BTW the two ministers they are saying .. they are saying they were called in Maharastra in the above article .. so can they be Sharad Pawar and the other NCP guy .. anyways its becoming interesting now .. bring it on :popcorn: A new movie can be made on this .. Paisa, Power and Controversy :idea:

BTW the two ministers they are saying .. they are saying they were called in Maharastra in the above article .. so can they be Sharad Pawar and the other NCP guy .. anyways its becoming interesting now .. bring it on :popcorn: A new movie can be made on this .. Paisa, Power and Controversy :idea:
Paisa, Pawar Aur Kirkut.

seems like it is one set of crooks (modi and co. who want to bring a team to ahmedabad and wanted the kochi team to underbid) vs tharoor and his fiancee (taking bribe for essentially pulling strings via his fiancee). i have no respect for either these goons :finger:

seems like it is one set of crooks (modi and co. who want to bring a team to ahmedabad and wanted the kochi team to underbid) vs tharoor and his fiancee (taking bribe for essentially pulling strings via his fiancee). i have no respect for either these goons :finger:
cant agree more

Mohit Burman is a scion of the Dabur Family,they are worth 2billion dollars according to Forbes...so surely he has some credentials. Regarding Chellaram...read this..he seems to be a man of importance in Nigeria http://www.internationalreporter.com/News-560/chellaram-group-wins-over-all-other-nominees-for-nia-and-8217-s-highest-award.html

:popcorn: But frankly speaking it is now getting boring again .. news channels are jumping to this Tharoor-Modi shodown 24/7 and they are again leaving no stone unturned to make masala news again after the Sania-Malik-Ayesha controversy .. frankly speaking I really get pissed off of the news channels jumping to the bandwagon as soon as there is any controversy .. news channels are becoming more commercial day by day instead of proper news .. they had been bombarding the whole day today with this news and now I am starting to get bored with this too .. we all like masala but it should be limited and not done excessive coverage .. frankly speaking our media is turning crappier than the US media and paparazzi nowadays :yawn2:

And IPL was supposed to be an advertisement of Indian shining?
Are you saying that we should forget about any pro franchises in our country? Dada-giri and goonda-giri will always exist in India, but life must go on.

Is this the guy who appeared on Colbert show?
Just searched Tharoor and Colbert and this is the first link I found http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/156264/march-03-2008/shashi-tharoor Is that the Colbert show :hmmm:
Yup it is.
I heard the guys from wikileaks were on colbert yday. Back to topic, something does soem very fishy, but I don't like the way Modi has gone about it, exposing on twitter like that, because if tthere is nothing going on, as a franchise owner, I'd be sooo pi$, that I'd probably drop the team
First of all, Colbert :hail: :hail: :hail: Second of all, its not the Colbert show - its the Report :orderorder:

Mohit Burman is a scion of the Dabur Family,they are worth 2billion dollars according to Forbes...so surely he has some credentials. Regarding Chellaram...read this..he seems to be a man of importance in Nigeria http://www.internationalreporter.com/News-560/chellaram-group-wins-over-all-other-nominees-for-nia-and-8217-s-highest-award.html
WTF happened to your username ?

its bascially like a lafda which happens in everyday life in India ... So Modi wanted to sell the franchise again n he offered some money which clearly didnt work and after that the real thing starts .. abey ek ek ki baja doonga , salay dekh loonga .. janta nahi kiska haath hai sar pay , salay marawa dalunga , teri kursi bhi jayegi aur career bhi ... bla bla bla

New Delhi: BCCI President and Union Minister Sharad Pawar has thrown in another twist to the tale, disclosing that key members of the Kochi consortium wanted the team to be based out of Ahmedabad instead of Kochi. Pawar said four members of the consortium met him with a request to help them in transferring the Kochi team to Ammedabad. This is for the first time the Union Minister has spoken out on the controversy. But he declined to name them.
source: ibnlive So it is confirmed that Pawar has involved in it. So two ministers in BT article is Pawar and Praful Patel?? :hmmm: If modi has backing of these two, Tharoor will be made victim and he will be forced to resign. :popcorn:

So much of money involved. Soon underworld dons like Dawood Ibrahim and Chchota Rajan would fancy owning their own IPL team. Fancy an IPL team from Azamgarh? Since BCCI is only concerned with money matters, Politicians and Underworld dons will not be far behind in cashing in, not to forget the betting mafia (which is already involved, big time). I hope players are not bumped off for not performing, mafia style. BCCI/IPL has made a W-H-O-R-E of the cricket by PIMPING it.

I have this on a very good authority from a media source that this controversy has started because Lalit Modi and the BJP lobby in the BCCI wanted a team from ahmedabad and Lalit Modi had promised this to Narendra modi.But thanks to Tharoor the team went to Kochi and now this has become a almost proxy war in the BCCI . Lalit Modi desperately wants to save his position in tHE BCCI by getting the support of Jaitley(President,DDCA) and Narendra modi(President,Gujarat cricket association) with Srinivasan and Tamil nadu cricket association after his head,but since his plans for the ahmedabad team did not come to fruition with the ADANI group he is trying to use strong arm tactics to take the kochi franchise to ahmedabad or even Kanpur. Rajasthan also played so many matches in ahmedabad due to the two Modi's and with Lalit losing RCA presidency to congress leader CB Joshi and His close associate Vasundhra Raje scindia losing elections ,there is a chance that if he does not manage a new franchise from ahmedabad then the Royals might shift there. Already they are facing difficulties with authorities in Rajasthan as OPPOSED tO THE EASE they FACED in the first year. What is also interesting that Lalit Modi's Brother-in-law Suresh chelaram ,is a majority stakeholder in the rajasthan franchise.

'Modi told bidders how much money to put in auction' MUMBAI: Even as Lalit Modi finds himself pushed into a corner over the Kochi team, a new revelation could raise questions about the transparency of the entire bidding process itself. "We all got a call from Modi on the eve of the bidding (to buy the two teams that are going to be part of the IPL from next year)," said each of the consortiums that had either bid directly or formed a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for the same. "He was trying to show that he was our friend", they added. More damningly, they alleged that Modi even told them exactly how much amount to put in their respective bids. "He assured us that he would take care of the whole business for us," one of the bidders told TOI. One source said: "We received 'guidance' to bid an amount less than $300m." Another revealed that they were asked to put in a much lower amount. Incidentally, both went against Modi's advice and bid a whole lot more. In the end, the two new teams were won by Sahara Adventure Sports Group and Rendezvous Sports World Limited, who bid a staggering $370 million and $333 million respectively. Sahara made winning bids for Ahmedabad, Nagpur and Pune and eventually opted for the last-named city. Rendezvous successfully bid for Kochi. Another source claimed that "the entire process was being engineered in such a way that Ahmedabad and Pune would emerge winners". Interestingly, even though Pune bagged a team it was through Sahara, a Lucknow-based business house, while Ahmedabad didn't even stand a chance. Interestingly, the original bidding process and auction was cancelled at the last moment because one interested party had written to the BCCI citing IPL's stringent conditions, alleging that they were totally "unfair. (Sahara) http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/iplarticleshow/5805751.cms

BCCI frowns upon Modi The Lalit Modi-Kochi consortium saga could well cost the Indian Premier League (IPL) chairman dear. The Kochi consortium’s allegation of Modi offering them a bribe of $50 million may have put him in a deeper hole. BCCI insiders confirmed the Board was taking the allegation seriously. According to a source, Modi, who had earlier on Wednesday defended his stand of seeking details of holdings from the Kochi owners before signing the agreement draft, finds himself in a hole he’ll find difficult to get out of. He added that not just the IPL governing council members, even most of the BCCI members were angry with Modi over the episode. Even though the allegations are not in writing, the BCCI top brass is in no mood to take them lightly. The source said given the crisis and the serious nature of allegations against Modi, these would need to be investigated by the Board. It was also learnt that Modi, realising the gravity of the situation, had been calling various BCCI members and lobbying for support within the Board. It remains to be seen if the BCCI top brass is convinced by Modi’s version. http://www.hindustantimes.com/mumbai/BCCI-frowns-upon-Modi/531439/H1-Article1-531388.aspx

The bid conditions in the initial IPL document were set by Modi and Jaitley(legal adviser,IPL) very cleverly to make sure that Adani and Modi got the Ahmedabad team at a cheap price. And also Videocon got Pune. This included large bank guarantees at the start and minimum net worth clause of 1 billion. This ruled out many , but when the rendevouz group got the jaypee gaur group onboard to circumvent this, and Sahar which also was interested began to use it's influence in the board to get this clause removed. And it Succeeded with N.srinivasan(Modi's main opponenet in the board) and Shashank Manohar getting the clause removed ,despite Modi square's unease with it. And this backfired on Modi square, as this lead to Kochi winning the bid thanks to tharoor , despite them making their best efforts to stop this. Modi then started his tactics with first raising questions over documents, then bank gurantee,then the owners identity and now Tharoor's role and free equity.Modi square even offered them 50 million dollars to quit allegedly. Why is Modi trying to bully the rendevouz group only? Why does he not try and bully Sahara to give up their franchisee or move to ahmedabad? Because he knows if he does so he will be in real trouble, and will get the sack immediately. And even if Sahara is shifted to ahmedabad the other Modi (Narendra) backed by pawar and Jaitley would not get any share of the pie with Sahara's close links to other allies and strong influences. So this seems to me like a case of picking on the smaller guy.

I have this on a very good authority from a media source that this controversy has started because Lalit Modi and the BJP lobby in the BCCI wanted a team from ahmedabad and Lalit Modi had promised this to Narendra modi.But thanks to Tharoor the team went to Kochi and now this has become a almost proxy war in the BCCI . Lalit Modi desperately wants to save his position in tHE BCCI by getting the support of Jaitley(President,DDCA) and Narendra modi(President,Gujarat cricket association) with Srinivasan and Tamil nadu cricket association after his head,but since his plans for the ahmedabad team did not come to fruition with the ADANI group he is trying to use strong arm tactics to take the kochi franchise to ahmedabad or even Kanpur. Rajasthan also played so many matches in ahmedabad due to the two Modi's and with Lalit losing RCA presidency to congress leader CB Joshi and His close associate Vasundhra Raje scindia losing elections ,there is a chance that if he does not manage a new franchise from ahmedabad then the Royals might shift there. Already they are facing difficulties with authorities in Rajasthan as OPPOSED tO THE EASE they FACED in the first year. What is also interesting that Lalit Modi's Brother-in-law Suresh chelaram ,is a majority stakeholder in the rajasthan franchise.
So its all Modi's plan to get support of BJP lobby, who are those union minsters who spoke to franchise people to convince them to back out? :hmmm:

Narendra Modi under attack from IPL Kochi franchisee

New Delhi, Apr 15 (PTI) The controversy surrounding IPL Kochi franchise took yet another political turn today as Lalit Modi was accused of working under the pressure of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi for taking away the bid to Ahmedabad. Shashi Tharoor, the man at the centre of the controversy facing allegations of securing sweat equity for his friend Sunanda Pushkar from the Kochi team owners, expressed his readiness to make a statement in Parliament after a second meeting in two days with Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee. Kochi franchise spokesman Satyajit Gaikwad today brought Narendra Modi in the line of fire, saying the whole world knew about his nexus with Lalit Modi and he put pressure on the IPL Commissioner to bring a team to Ahmedabad. "We were told that we won't be allowed to work. The Adani group and Narendra Modi had a stake in the Ahmedabad IPL bid.
http://www.ptinews.com/news/610713_Narendra-Modi-under-attack-from-IPL-Kochi-franchisee So, another politician in the fray now. Kochi franchisee says Narendra Modi also had stake in the IPL Ahmedabad bid. :popcorn:

BTW I am thinking that will the Kochi franchisee be able to function properly after direct confrontation with Lalit Modi ... I mean L Modi is the incharge of everything in IPL and will they get proper treatment as a team next year in IPL

BTW I am thinking that will the Kochi franchisee be able to function properly after direct confrontation with Lalit Modi ... I mean L Modi is the incharge of everything in IPL and will they get proper treatment as a team next year in IPL
They try hard to get him removed from IPL , if they don't succeed best option for them to sell their franchise. There is no way thy can function normally with Modi at helm.

They try hard to get him removed from IPL ' date=' if they don't succeed best option for them to sell their franchise. [b']There is no way thy can function normally with Modi at helm.
Exactly .. that was also what I was thinking right now .. their team is gonna screwed up after this panga with L Modi if he remains the commissioner.

Ok more masala. The Gujarat investors in Kochi IPL consortium are reported to have received income tax raids and pressurized to get out of the consortium as per news channels. Raids on investors to exit Kochi team

New Delhi: The IPL controversy has taken another twist. CNN IBN has learnt that the Gujarati investors of IPL Kochi are being pressured to pull out. Two Gujarati investors Mukesh Patel of Shree Ram Vessels and Vipul Shah of Parinee Developers, were raided by Income Tax department earlier this week. Parinee holds a 26% stake in IPL Kochi and is a special purpose vehicle of Shree Ram Vessels. Political fallout of Kochi saga: Union Minister of State for External Affairs Sashi Tharoor is likely to meet Congress President Sonia Gandhi and senior leader Pranab Mukherjee on Thursday to clear the air on the Kochi team controversy even as the Left want the minister from Kerala sacked and a probe into the entire issue. "There should be appropriate inquiry and the minister should step down until he's cleared," says veteran CPM leader Brinda Karat. Former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh also agrees with Brinda, saying the source of the money behind the IPL Kochi team should be revealed. However, Amar Singh differed from Karat on continuing of Tharoor as a minister. He said: "If Tharoor has not misused his official position, then there is no harm in having friendship with a beautiful woman. It is necessary to have transparency in public life. Investigations should be done to know the source of money. Pappu ke pichche papa kaun hai. I have no information about Sahara." Senior Congress leader and Union Broadcasting Minister Ambika Soni says: "There should be transparency in all public dealings. Country wants transparency in all commercial activities." On transparency, Kochi team spokesperson Satyajit Gaekwad says: "Rendezvous Sports has nothing to hide. Some of our franchisees were pressured by powerful people to shift base out of Kochi. It seems Narendra Modi and Lalit Modi have become a Modi square. They are trying to target us." Even Union Sports Minister MS Gill says there should be accountability in the IPL. "According to institutional laws there should be accountability in the IPL." More trouble for all IPL teams: CNN-IBN has learnt from Finance ministry sources that all the IPL teams will be coming under the IT department's scanner now. The department prepares to probe into tax returns of all franchisees. Of course, it started with the probe of funding of the IPL Kochi franchise.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/ipl-raids-on-investors-to-exit-kochi-team/113372-37-64.html?from=tn

Modi to sue Kochi IPL team for defamation: Reports

In a new twist to the controversy over the IPL Kochi team, IPL chairman Lalit Modi is now planning to sue the team for alleging that he had offered them $50 million to withdraw from the race, according to media reports. On Wednesday, Shailendra Gaikwad, CEO of the Kochi franchise, had said that they were offered $50 million by Modi to withdraw from the Kochi team. However, Modi had “rubbished” the charge saying, “Are they mad? Who will offer them what they say.. Rs 200 crore? I will take legal recourse.” “I am awaiting the clippings (in which Gaikwad had made allegation). Once I have that, I will serve them legal notice... possibly tomorrow,” he said.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/cricketnews/Modi-to-sue-Kochi-IPL-team-for-defamation-Reports/531526/H1-Article1-531439.aspx

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.