Saina Nehwal is now World number 3 , hats off to the champion!

Roshanrocks

she is doable :aha:
anything on two legs is doable for you :finger: Sania Mirza showed her true colors.... she can now go play for Pakistan or Dubai whichever offers less fatwas Saina is a true champion....she's cute too!

Indian sports fans have been very partial. Sania Mirza did not deserve all that popularity and Saina deserves more.
I have always supported Saina more than Sania because Saina is true sportswoman with her hardwork and dedication unlike attention seeking Sania.
I don't know it is right or wrong, but in Pakistan the Media is claiming that It was Indian Media and Shiv Sena type Extremist anti Muslim elements who gave Popularity to Sania Mirza while being Muslim Girl still she wears mini things and thus encouraging other Muslim girls too to follow her. Contrary to these anti Muslim Elements, the Muslim Organizations like Zakir Naik etc. were not happy with Sania Mirza and they always turned there face from her. And don't shoot me for writing this. I am only telling you the ground realities what has been told in Pakistani Press at moment and is believed by many Pakistanies at moment.

I don't know it is right or wrong' date=' but [b']in Pakistan the Media is claiming that It was Indian Media and Shiv Sena type Extremist anti Muslim elements who gave Popularity to Sania Mirza while being Muslim Girl still she wears mini things and thus encouraging other Muslim girls too to follow her. Contrary to these anti Muslim Elements, the Muslim Organizations like Zakir Naik etc. were not happy with Sania Mirza and they always turned there face from her. And don't shoot me for writing this. I am only telling you the ground realities what has been told in Pakistani Press at moment and is believed by many Pakistanies at moment.
I could not stop at the mention of Shiv Sena giving popularity to Sania Mirza .. lol .. I dont know the guys in Pakistani media keeps on smoking :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Regarding Indian media and Indian public, yes she was noticed a lot because of glamour and hotness rather than her actual tennis .. but tell me where in this world does hot and sexy looks not help in popularity of a person .. sex sells and that is a fact .. especially this is true for all celebrities especially sports How many of you remember Anna Kounikova .. I am quite sure every damn person who does not even know tennis knows about Anna .. did she perform anything near to brilliant .. she hardly ever performed in court ... she was just famous for being sexy .. same is the case with most other celebrities in the world ... otherwise Kim Kardashian would not have been one of the most famous celebrities in the world although she has hardly achieved even anything in her life

To be honest Sania appears more and more a MINGER. She comes out even more MINGER when she speaks ending each of her sentences with an annoying giggle (Har Har type). Having seen the Shoiab-Sania Jodi now, all I can say is "Ram Banayi Jodi". Both truely "deserve" each other. :giggle: