Bye Bye Madrasis - thanks for playing!

The Outsider

Prof. Outy' date=' why don't you introduce ICF to your fellow studs at your uni? :popcorn:[/quote'] May be doesn't want his Students to know how gets pwned now and then by his fellow ICFers...:winky: Students ke samne Prof. be Bezati...:headshake:

This thread is stuff of legendz.. Every single time CSK’s IPL campaign reached precarious positions, Shwetabh would bump this thread and our chances almost immediately magically revived, EVERY SINGLE TIME.. :laugh:

Will never forget IPL 1 and Khota’s made-up belligerence though.. Every single time his team won, he’d call the opposition fans some of the WORST names imaginable..Even our ancestors were not spared.. :(( But when Preity’s Tattu eleven lost every time, he wouldn’t log in for a couple of days. :laugh:

All right fellows, nice knowing you. Adios Madrasis! :bye:
Thanks for the timely bump..nothing inspires us more than one of your I-Cant-Hide-My-Hate-For-CSK-Despite-The-Countless-Ass-Whippings-Served-To-Me posts :finger: No matter what happens tomorrow, this legendary thread of yours will be our fave on ICF forever :icflove:

All right fellows, nice knowing you. Adios Madrasis! :bye:
Off to the nearest madrasi restaurant to get some dosas which can double up as napkins for ICF madrasis to wipe their tears. :crazy4:
Wattay bump sirjee. :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: