Bye Bye Madrasis - thanks for playing!

The Outsider

Guest Gunner
You would want to change that signature in a few hours. Here is my suggestion - Madrasis choked on the bhindi in the sambhar.
Kyun outy, pasand nahi aaya? :regular_smile:

Chennai SUper Kings..... one loss in semis......done one win in semis + one loss in finals.......done one win in semis + on win in finals......... to complete the set.... looks like CSK will win.... i have decided on whom i am going to bet :aha: Today's my betting luck changes :cool:

Oh for the bonafide chokers of IPL it must be humiliating - always knocked out in the knock outs. :hysterical: I have ordered few kilos of sambhar for Madrasis to drown their sorrow in today.:giggle:
I thought you are broke after your dumb, dumber, and dumbest predictions...no? :hmmm:

As we know, chasing 140 odd can be tricky in pressure games. CSK is probably on its way of getting that so would be slight ahead at this point (for having the runs on the board). Also Bollinger is in good form To continue with the sport, 1million on MI winning the IPL. The odds are 1:1, i.e. if MI wins, I get 1m, if CSK wins you get 1m. Anyone interested, please confirm in 10 mins from the time of this post!

^ since that post MI has already dropped two catches and CSK is getting in to a strong position! :P Bet still open but odds are now MI 1:1.1 CSK, i.e. I get 1.1m if MI wins, you get 1m if CSK wins. To stay at this odd, please confirm in 10 mins from the time of this post

160 odd in the final is a good score, CSK would be favs! Again to continue with the sport, the bet is on but the odds change to MI 1: 1.2 CSK, i.e. if MI wins, I get 1.2m, If CSK wins you get 1m This is my last attempt to get a bet and a good chance for someone to pick up 1m (as CSK is in a strong position). Basically its free money on offer :P Please confirm in 10 mins from the time of this post.