Bye Bye Madrasis - thanks for playing!

The Outsider

Guest Gunner
You would want to change that signature in a few hours. Here is my suggestion - Madrasis choked on the bhindi in the sambhar.
Outy, any other suggestions? :regular_smile:

i recall a thread very similar to this in a green forum when india was playing knock out in 2008 20-20 WC..., the thread was started with a statement- why india will not qualify for QF, then the title was changed to SF, then Finals and then why india cannot win the WC!!! That thread also was a lucky charm for india then, just the way Outsider's thread proved lucky for CSK this time. its always a great feeling when ur team proves others wrong! as far as pawnage threads go, this must be the Numero Uno thread in ICF, Prof has set a benchmark which would be almost impossible for (m)any to break, except ofcourse some veterans in CSK 'jinx' like Cricketics and a few others who would be finding sleep hard to come by for a few days!!!

Oh for the bonafide chokers of IPL it must be humiliating - always knocked out in the knock outs. :hysterical: I have ordered few kilos of sambhar for Madrasis to drown their sorrow in today.:giggle:
so, how was the Sambar bath!!!tasty? or did it burn ur eyes and nostrils when u were repeatedly dipped in the "hot" sambar by CSK boys!!! oh, boy, oh! what a thread and what statesman like statements u made!!!:hysterical:

i recall a thread very similar to this in a green forum when india was playing knock out in 2008 20-20 WC..., the thread was started with a statement- why india will not qualify for QF, then the title was changed to SF, then Finals and then why india cannot win the WC!!! That thread also was a lucky charm for india then, just the way Outsider's thread proved lucky for CSK this time. its always a great feeling when ur team proves others wrong! as far as pawnage threads go, this must be the Numero Uno thread in ICF, Prof has set a benchmark which would be almost impossible for (m)any to break, except ofcourse some veterans in CSK 'jinx' like Cricketics and a few others who would be finding sleep hard to come by for a few days!!!
Dont you worry... Prof will be back next year and break his own record in self pwnage... He loves setting new bench marks... :hatsoff: to Professor.. the double PhD holder in self pwnage..