Sign in to follow this  
The Outsider

Bye Bye Madrasis - thanks for playing!

CSK can still defend this A fiery spell from Bolly not only in terms of not conceding runs, but also picking important wickets.Murali in the m/o will be crucial, i am sure DC will look to get through Murali overs and not slog to him, they will target Jakati and also Raina and Morkel.

For the sport, I will put my 22K for CSK. Since DC is the favs, odds would CSK 1 : 2 DC i.e. I give 22k if Dc wins, I get 44K, if CSK wins Please confirm in 10 mins from the time of this post (it's free money being shelled out :P)

For the sport, I will put my 22K for CSK. Since DC is the favs, odds would CSK 1 : 2 DC i.e. I give 22k if Dc wins, I get 44K, if CSK wins Please confirm in 10 mins from the time of this post (it's free money being shelled out :P)
I wouldn't take 2:1 at 23/2 and 9 RPO required run rate, but considering the astronomical amount you are putting in, you're on. :winky:

I wouldn't take 2:1 at 23/2 and 9 RPO required run rate' date=' but considering the astronomical amount you are putting in, you're on. :winky:[/quote'] That's my life long savings on ICF :P

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
Only Domaink and rett bet after it was opened. Paid to both. :mad:
First that post in War Room and now this, dude you're this close in getting castrated :mad:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
wat post :hmmm:
Bhons.....ke itna dukh ho raha hai to chummi de do User's identity censored ko
I am afraid revealing this post in public might create some furore as one of the best and beloved Mod/Member of ICF was abused. But if this helps me get the deal straightened out, then so be it

I'm just setting up the Madrasis for the big fall on Sunday :yess:
:nervous: Outsider, please stay with proper Kirkut...:hitler: someone start posting on Sach v Bradman thread plzzzzzzzz :pray:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
:hysterical::hysterical: CSK fans would dearly want him to have one more stab at this thread
I would to stab Prof. Period :--D

:nervous: Outsider, please stay with proper Kirkut...:hitler: someone start posting on Sach v Bradman thread plzzzzzzzz :pray:
:hysterical: :hysterical: Where is BossBehan? :hehe:

Sign in to follow this