Bye Bye Madrasis - thanks for playing!

The Outsider

Guest Hiten.
wat post :hmmm:
Bhons.....ke itna dukh ho raha hai to chummi de do User's identity censored ko
I am afraid revealing this post in public might create some furore as one of the best and beloved Mod/Member of ICF was abused. But if this helps me get the deal straightened out, then so be it

Guest Hiten.
:hysterical::hysterical: CSK fans would dearly want him to have one more stab at this thread
I would to stab Prof. Period :--D

Guest Gunner
Cool it brah' date=' if history has taught us anything, it is that the golts will :fail:[/quote']
:laugh: Just checked the score. Madrasis are 31/3 in 5 overs with the lethal duo of Badri and Dhoni at the crease!! :hysterical:
I hope that I will get the opportunity to mercilessly pwn you with this statement. :laugh: Hell, I will even make it my signature quote. :D
ahem ahem Calling outy!!

Did Madrasis want to bump this thread up for their humiliating loss in the final?
Being a finalist is hardly a humiliating deed by any means :finger: Anyway if you could make yet another intelligent prediction that might be a help...thanks in advance... :giggle:

Being a finalist is hardly a humiliating deed by any means :finger: Anyway if you could make yet another intelligent prediction that might be a help...thanks in advance... :giggle:
Oh for the bonafide chokers of IPL it must be humiliating - always knocked out in the knock outs. :hysterical: I have ordered few kilos of sambhar for Madrasis to drown their sorrow in today.:giggle:

Guest Gunner
Oh for the bonafide chokers of IPL it must be humiliating - always knocked out in the knock outs. :hysterical: I have ordered few kilos of sambhar for Madrasis to drown their sorrow in today.:giggle:
:hello: oh hai outy. Litres even.