gunners - hehehehe

b555

some classic defeats of gunners this season: 1. September 12 A second consecutive Premier League defeat in Manchester, crushed by the nouveaux riche and a former old boy lording it like the millionaire that he is. It doesn’t get much worse. 2. November 29 A 3-0 home defeat to Chelsea seemed to exemplify the gulf in class between the two clubs. Following a Premier League defeat at Sunderland the previous week, many wrote them out of the title race. 3. April 6 Nicklas Bendtner’s goal gave Arsenal hope in Camp Nou but it was soon crushed in ruthless fashion. Pitting Mickael Silvestre against Lionel Messi at his mesmeric best just wasn't fair. 4. April 14 As if having their title challenge shredded wasn't bad enough, doing so at the home of Arsenal's gloating neighbours down Seven Sisters Road, losing the infamous unbeaten streak in the league, only added to the pain. 5. April 18 A terrible afternoon put the seal on a terrible week that had cemented a terrible month. Oh dear. Anyone got a decent goalkeeper?

wigan well done With ten minutes to go the home side got a well deserved goal through Watson. N’Zogbia made a good cross field run before releasing substitute Victor Moses down the left wing, the young winger beat Silvestre before pulling the ball back to Watson on the penalty spot who calmly slotted the ball home with a side footed shot. The home side had their tails up and nearly had a chance to level the match through Moses. The substitute robbed Sagna and raced towards the Arsenal defence but his run was well stopped by Campbell on the edge of the penalty area. In the 87th minute Wigan came so close to levelling the scores as a N’Zogbia corner was met by Watson at the front post, but his flicked header was cleared off the post by Nasri as Wigan pushed for an equaliser. From another N’Zogbia corner in the 89th minute the home side did get their equaliser. The corner was fumbled by Fabianski allowing Bramble to head the ball dropped over the line despite Eastmond’s attempt to clear the ball. The home side capped a sensational ten minutes with a third goal in the 91st minute. The excellent N’Zogbia took on three Arsenal defenders before curling a left foot shot past Fabianski to seal the points for the home side.

i took kids to london zoo yesterday.. which by the way is rubbish compared to colchester zoo which is 100 times better,i missed the footy,was watching the punjab game which was recored on sky + couldnt believe punjab lost!! wow dohni!! n my mate roy told me arsenal were 2-0 up less than 10 mins to go n lost 3-2 !!! the odds were 800-1 !!!!!!!!!!!! dammmmmmmmmmmmmm if only i had marty mcflys time machine!!! :((

i took kids to london zoo yesterday.. which by the way is rubbish compared to colchester zoo which is 100 times better,i missed the footy,was watching the punjab game which was recored on sky + couldnt believe punjab lost!! wow dohni!! n my mate roy told me arsenal were 2-0 up less than 10 mins to go n lost 3-2 !!! the odds were 800-1 !!!!!!!!!!!! dammmmmmmmmmmmmm if only i had marty mcflys time machine!!! :((
This is exactly the reason why I never place any bets on Arsenal. on Saturday, the odds of ManU winning against Mancity around the 88th minute was something like 15-1. I put money on them and Paul Scholes duly delivered.

most heartbreaking bets for me i had 22 int matches put 15 pounds on.. 21 won and italy yes ITALY drew 0-0 with maldova WTF!!!!!!!! i was gutted the win??? wouldve been 14 grand!!!!!!!! 2 weeks ago put 25 pounds on 12 teams.. who let me down? celtic losing 2-0 to poxy ross county!!!!!!!!!!!! celtic man im sure it was fixed,i mean they were a dead cert,that wouldve been 4 k ..... gambling... so near yet so far...... :sniffle: