Why Test matches PWNS (DLF) Tontee-Tontee

Guest BossBhai

Test cricket is boring. :yawn2: I just showed today's CSK's last over to my housemates from Spain, Romania and Netherlands. They all could understand the tension of the pulsating finish, the raw emotions and the rapture of the moment. I can't quite do that with Test Cricket. :/

Test cricket is boring. :yawn2: I just showed today's CSK's last over to my housemates from Spain, Romania and Netherlands. They all could understand the tension of the pulsating finish, the raw emotions and the rapture of the moment. I can't quite do that with Test Cricket. :/
Ultimate :fail:

But but but but .... if Tontee-Tontee is better than Test Cricket then these yengsters should have been smoking the oldies in Tuk-Tuk test kirkut right ? :--D
What about tuk tuk tonty tonty kirkut? Apparently Class Act Collingwood, he who has mastered the art of playing for a draw and then having his team celebrate as if he won, is now the mainstay of Dilli, if the scorecard I saw on CI this morning bears any truth. :hysterical: hey flamy, have you shown your housemates any of the Great Collingwood's batting? :--D

I just showed today's CSK's last over to my housemates from Spain' date=' Romania and Netherlands. They all could understand the tension of the pulsating finish, the raw emotions and the rapture of the moment. [/quote'] What about the tenshun and raptures of all the commercials during the strategy breaks?