India in aerospace defence plan

Gaurav

Guest dada_rocks

Re: India in aerospace defence plan I consider even NORAD hot air..... it's next to impossible with existing accuracy of weapons system to defend missiles coming from outer space like ICBM..... Moreover it's not in your hand how accurate a system u build in this game of missile defence how accurate is the incoming missile against u are supposed to dfeend alos matters. Less accurate the trajectory lesser ur chance of intercepting it and I see no reason why can't your opponents built much cruder system thereby thwarting all your efforts by ironically making a poor design..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: India in aerospace defence plan See wherever USA thinks it could get away with weponing andnoone else had that capability they become bullish. You can't really faultlikes of Ahmedinejad for fearing USA's intention. I can't believe I am saying this http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6290525.stm The announcement by China confirming that it has destroyed a satellite with a ballistic missile is a challenge to the recently formulated American policy insisting

that Washington reserves its "rights, capabilities and freedom of action in space".
In 2002, China and Russia proposed a treaty banning the use of weapons in space, but the United States opposes such a treaty and the Chinese action is unlikely to weaken that primarily unilateral American approach. See how USA insists on treaty pretty soon :wtg: , as they say u can always talk peace with F-16 in your pocket.