India Surrounded By Failed States...

Birbal2

Bangladesh over the weekend announced BAN on all poltical activities... all email, letters, phonecalls, etc to and from Bangladesh are subject to being tapped by the Military Govt.... India may have cut up East and West Pakistan...but it did not finish the job...and the two failed states are likely to lead to CHAOS and BLOODSHED for her citizens for years to come.... Funny how our LEFTY politicians all jumped up and down and demanded that Nepal have democracy... will they do the same for Bangladesh? It is 1000 times more important there than in Nepal...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: India Surrounded By Failed States... Many secualrist thinker refuse to give credit to hindu ethos for the flourshing democratic setup in india. Despite the fact that we have had democratic tradition in village panchayat since ages. Well now compare bangaldesh and west bengal virtually same culture with only difference being in religion.go figure. :wtg:

Re: India Surrounded By Failed States...

India may have cut up East and West Pakistan...but it did not finish the job...and the two failed states are likely to lead to CHAOS and BLOODSHED for her citizens for years to come.... Funny how our LEFTY politicians all jumped up and down and demanded that Nepal have democracy... will they do the same for Bangladesh? It is 1000 times more important there than in Nepal...
Well, Bangladesh started as a Parliamentary democracy and still is one. It's problem is that religious fundamentalism is growing, and India can't do anything about that. Nepal is just straight headed for communism if that Chinese sponsored-Party of theirs keeps gaining more and more clout (which they are).

India may have cut up East and West Pakistan...but it did not finish the job...and the two failed states are likely to lead to CHAOS and BLOODSHED for her citizens for years to come....
How do you explain India to have had finished the job Birbal? I would be curious to know. The geographical truth is that indeed India is surrounded by states that are not exactly in best state. However it also is a good quandry to be in. If India has to emerge as one of the superpowers then clearly it has to first establish itself in the region and be a role-model. If India is not the dominant country in South Asia, let alone Asia how do you expect it to be one of the world's best? A good comparison might be with China. It is surrounded by a great superpower(Russia), economic giants(Japan, Korea, Taiwan), failed states(Pakistan, Burma, Vietnam etc) and hostile neighbour(India). But China has chugged along looking after every interest. Why can't India? xxxx

A good comparison might be with China. It is surrounded by a great superpower(Russia), economic giants(Japan, Korea, Taiwan), failed states(Pakistan, Burma, Vietnam etc) and hostile neighbour(India). But China has chugged along looking after every interest. Why can't India? xxxx
Vietnam is no failed state, dude. Fastest growing economy in the world after China. I was there recently, and Ho Chi Minh city looks far more developed and progressive than Delhi or Mumbai.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: India Surrounded By Failed States... Isn't it ironical that in a thread which resulted due to failure of democratic setup in some country; China is being brandished as some sort of model state :lmao:

On the other hand what do you say about trolls who make disparaging and senseless comments about his own country and countrymen hiding behind a anonymous MB .. ?
Hiding behind an anonymous MB? Well, I say all this in real life too. Oh, and I guess you can call us people unpatriotic.

Are you even vaguely aware with the concept of Namak Haram ?
not really. treason is a crime.
Just because I was born in a place, why should that force me to like it?
Not just because you were born. Because you chose to remain it's citizen or decide to live there. You give up a country's citizenship and not live there, you aren't bound by anything. This way one can ensure that in times of war or national crisis you can be trusted to be kept around.

Guest dada_rocks

It is a choice to be patriotic or not. I am sure you cannot put up an argument why being unpatriotic is wrong.
Sometimes u make me laugh.... if I had a choice I too would like to be offered this option but the fact is without state I will be persecuted by the rest of the stae people everywhere. If all of a sudden national boundary disappears from thsi face of earth that will be great but I know ye mungeri laal ke haseen sapne hain.. Fact is there is security in number be it village panchayat block district state country continent. In nutshell nation is our need not other way round.

Guest dada_rocks

It is a choice to be patriotic or not. I am sure you cannot put up an argument why being unpatriotic is wrong.
Are you even vaguely aware with the concept of Namak Haram ?
KR do u know how this word came into being.. namak-haram .. I mean why namak why not chini-haram??