Reverse Psychology

Aqua

Re: Reverse Psychology forget it... i was just wondering cos my horoscope today isn't so good... :Cry: I got the term from there.... :hmph: but its not like as if i believe in those stuff, but i like to see if it works... :hic:

Re: Reverse Psychology

but its not like as if i believe in those stuff' date=' but i like to see if it works... :hic: [/quote'] It works sometimes Aqua. Imagine you and your best buddy(boy or girl). Say you two have a fight :roll::roll: now you want him to come talk to you. There are two ways to do this - 1) Moan to him or show him your displeasure. 2) Try to paint a picture that you are having a gala time with other freinds so he in turns feels bad at being left out. Maybe a simplistic picture but chances are if you do 1 he may run away thinking you are a nagging kind but if you do 2 he may(and obviously it varies from person to person) realize you have a life without him, then starts missing you and comes back at you. Take it from a guy, we do not like the first kind.. xxx

Re: Reverse Psychology nice advice lurker... so thts what reverse psychology means, thx. My horoscope: So you really think that you can change the people around you? Think again - it will take reverse psychology and maybe more to get others to see things your way today. You will find a means to bridge the gap. what a bore... :duh: